top o' the mornin 6/13/2013

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
earendel

top o' the mornin 6/13/2013

#1 Post by earendel » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:17 pm

Well if this don't beat all...we received an operational order that required our chief to go to every cubicle in the office and inspect it for "sexually offensive, sexually degrading or sexually oriented material" being displayed. The chief then had to prepare a written statement confirming that she had obeyed the order. I suppose this is an outgrowth of the military's increasing emphasis on preventing rape in the services.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: top o' the mornin 6/13/2013

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:44 pm

earendel wrote:Well if this don't beat all...we received an operational order that required our chief to go to every cubicle in the office and inspect it for "sexually offensive, sexually degrading or sexually oriented material" being displayed. The chief then had to prepare a written statement confirming that she had obeyed the order. I suppose this is an outgrowth of the military's increasing emphasis on preventing rape in the services.

Did your space pass muster?

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

a1mamacat

#3 Post by a1mamacat » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:52 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
earendel wrote:Well if this don't beat all...we received an operational order that required our chief to go to every cubicle in the office and inspect it for "sexually offensive, sexually degrading or sexually oriented material" being displayed. The chief then had to prepare a written statement confirming that she had obeyed the order. I suppose this is an outgrowth of the military's increasing emphasis on preventing rape in the services.

lb13
LOLOLOL

Found it,.....and ES's boss don't look very happy
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

earendel

#4 Post by earendel » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:03 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13
Yes, it did, and I'm flattered that I was able to inspire a piece of ES art.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

Appa23

#5 Post by Appa23 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:39 pm

I had the pleasure of making that inspection for my office.

In the past, I have had to investigate and counsel employees in other offices regarding screensavers and other items that were reported as being "offensive" (including one where an employee displayed a photo of a scantily-clad cheerleader, who happened to be his daughter. :shock: )

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#6 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:55 pm

a1mamacat wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13
LOLOLOL

That's why ES chooses to work at Mecca... he can keep the swimsuit calendar up by the Swiffer counter....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

Estonut
Evil Genius

#7 Post by Estonut » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:21 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
a1mamacat wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:Did your space pass muster?
LOLOLOL

That's why ES chooses to work at Mecca... he can keep the swimsuit calendar up by the Swiffer counter....
Doesn't Mecca sell desk chairs?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Bob Juch

#8 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:35 am

Female Israeli Soldiers Punished for Racy Photos
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... btGG_nfCSo
:shock:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.