A rarely seen side of Hillary

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob78164
Bored Moderator

A rarely seen side of Hillary

#1 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:11 pm

Normally I refer to the Democratic nominee as Secretary Clinton. But in this video, I think Hillary is correct.

I wish she'd show this side of herself more often. I found her treatment of the questioner quite moving. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

Re: A rarely seen side of Hillary

#2 Post by BackInTex » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:46 am

Bob78164 wrote:Normally I refer to the Democratic nominee as Secretary Clinton. But in this video, I think Hillary is correct.

I wish she'd show this side of herself more often. I found her treatment of the questioner quite moving. --Bob
You no doubt want everyone to believe this was a completely random selection of an audience person and Clinton had no idea what the question would be, and her response was unscripted and from the heart. Truthfully, do you actually believe it?

I don't.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:29 am

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Normally I refer to the Democratic nominee as Secretary Clinton. But in this video, I think Hillary is correct.

You no doubt want everyone to believe this was a completely random selection of an audience person and Clinton had no idea what the question would be, and her response was unscripted and from the heart. Truthfully, do you actually believe it?

I don't.
All your video shows is that the girl has acting experience and that she's the daughter of a state Democratic office-holder. No evidence that the response was scripted. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#4 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:05 am

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

I don't.
All your video shows is that the girl has acting experience and that she's the daughter of a state Democratic office-holder. No evidence that the response was scripted. --Bob

ROTFL!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#5 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:32 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:All your video shows is that the girl has acting experience and that she's the daughter of a state Democratic office-holder. No evidence that the response was scripted. --Bob

ROTFL!
I'm shocked, shocked! that the daughter of an office-holder would be interested in such an event, or that someone with acting experience would have the gumption to ask a question in a public forum. Next you'll be telling me that many of the players on Millionaire have acting experience.

Seriously, do you really think Hillary is that good an actor? --Bob

BackInTex

#6 Post by BackInTex » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:48 am

Bob78164 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:All your video shows is that the girl has acting experience and that she's the daughter of a state Democratic office-holder. No evidence that the response was scripted. --Bob

ROTFL!
I'm shocked, shocked! that the daughter of an office-holder would be interested in such an event, or that someone with acting experience would have the gumption to ask a question in a public forum. Next you'll be telling me that many of the players on Millionaire have acting experience.

No she is not a good actor. She does not remotely seem like she was putting any thought into what the girl was asking and how to answer the question. Why? She already knew both.

And the girl was well rehearsed as well, to how the dialog would go.

Watch when Hillary asks "Can you tell me a little bit more about why that's on your mind?" The actor immediately begins to respond, no hesitation, and there is not a single pause for reflection, not a single, "um", no eye movement indicating a thought process. It was all memorized and rehearsed. And as the girl finishes that line, she puts her hand up ready for Clinton to grab it and pull her near before Hillary reaches our to her.

And those are just my observations from watching it now, with some suspicion. Not something I pulled off a website.

Evidence is only useful if you choose not to ignore it.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#7 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:59 am

BackInTex wrote:No she is not a good actor. She does not remotely seem like she was putting any thought into what the girl was asking and how to answer the question. Why? She already knew both.

And the girl was well rehearsed as well, to how the dialog would go.

Watch when Hillary asks "Can you tell me a little bit more about why that's on your mind?" The actor immediately begins to respond, no hesitation, and there is not a single pause for reflection, not a single, "um", no eye movement indicating a thought process. It was all memorized and rehearsed. And as the girl finishes that line, she puts her hand up ready for Clinton to grab it and pull her near before Hillary reaches our to her.

And those are just my observations from watching it now, with some suspicion. Not something I pulled off a website.

Evidence is only useful if you choose not to ignore it.
I think you're seeing things that aren't there. I also think that Occam's Razor is a more reliable guide here. She's a human being (and a mother and grandmother), she saw a young girl in some distress, and she moved to comfort her.

Why is it so hard to give Hillary credit for being a human being? --Bob

BackInTex

#8 Post by BackInTex » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:00 pm

And also, the actor, after completing her question, acts like she is going to sit down, but anticipating Clinton's follow up, she begins to stand back up before Clinton begins speaking her follow up.

Timing is everything in illusions. Instead of acting coaches, perhaps they should have consulted Penn & Teller.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#9 Post by BackInTex » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:12 pm

Bob78164 wrote: Why is it so hard to give Hillary credit for being a human being? --Bob
Evidence, to the contrary.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#10 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:05 pm

I never thought I'd have wished Jeb Bush had been the republican nominee. I think even Lindsay Graham could beat Hillary. Anyone who could speak in semi-coherent sentences could win, but they nominate the Donald, who has even more negatives than Hillary, which is hard to do.

Of course this was staged. How much more evidence do you need to realize she is as crooked as Trump says she is, and that the MSM is protecting her. ABC reports that 'there were more wikileaks today, but ABC news can't verify their authenticity' (So they don't report them). But ANYBODY who claims Trump harassed them 10 years ago gets a half hour interview.

PS, what I would think of doing if I were Trump is to get several women to claim some real bad things Trump did to them to see if the MSM would pick them up, then reveal they made it up to show how slimely the media really is.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#11 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:13 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:I never thought I'd have wished Jeb Bush had been the republican nominee. I think even Lindsay Graham could beat Hillary. Anyone who could speak in semi-coherent sentences could win, but they nominate the Donald, who has even more negatives than Hillary, which is hard to do.

Of course this was staged. How much more evidence do you need to realize she is as crooked as Trump says she is, and that the MSM is protecting her. ABC reports that 'there were more wikileaks today, but ABC news can't verify their authenticity' (So they don't report them). But ANYBODY who claims Trump harassed them 10 years ago gets a half hour interview.

PS, what I would think of doing if I were Trump is to get several women to claim some real bad things Trump did to them to see if the MSM would pick them up, then reveal they made it up to show how slimely the media really is.
I'd comment on that but I believe in, “Never interfere with your enemy when he is making a mistake.”
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob Juch

#12 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:15 pm

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

triviawayne

#13 Post by triviawayne » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:50 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:

ROTFL!

Well I was on The FBI Files...

silverscreenselect

#14 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:45 pm

BackInTex wrote: No she is not a good actor.
For once I agree with BiT.

Donald Trump would have been much more at ease hugging a 15-year-old girl.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

#15 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:20 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote: No she is not a good actor.
For once I agree with BiT.

Donald Trump would have been much more at ease hugging a 15-year-old girl.
But the 15 year old girl would not have been at ease hugging him. :roll:

jarnon

#16 Post by jarnon » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:32 pm

Sen. Leach's daughter: Not a Clinton 'plant' at Haverford event

I've known Daylin Leach for 12 years. He's my state senator, and before that he was my state assemblyman. He would never have his daughter ask a staged question and then lie about it.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי