Barbarella - Blast from the past

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
BackInTex

Barbarella - Blast from the past

#1 Post by BackInTex » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:46 pm

While looking to see if I could find Bazodee's transcript I ran across Barbarella's so I looked, aka Googled, to see if she was still in Temple.

I don't know about today but she was a couple years ago and won a free pizza from Papa Johns!

Barbarella wins pizza!
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: Barbarella - Blast from the past

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:33 am

BackInTex wrote:While looking to see if I could find Bazodee's transcript I ran across Barbarella's so I looked, aka Googled, to see if she was still in Temple.

I don't know about today but she was a couple years ago and won a free pizza from Papa Johns!

Barbarella wins pizza!

Did she share it with Booch?

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:45 pm

Nice to see those old-timey names. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#4 Post by T_Bone0806 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:08 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:While looking to see if I could find Bazodee's transcript I ran across Barbarella's so I looked, aka Googled, to see if she was still in Temple.

Barbarella wins pizza!

Did she share it with Booch?

lb13

That whole "controversary" was explained to me once but I forgot. Doesn't matter at this point anyway. All I know is that we got along well on the bored...she was pretty funny. The banter was fun.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck