Lyrically Speaking - 1/18/18

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Hotseat Or Bust!
Bored Hottie

Re: Lyrically Speaking - 1/18/18

#26 Post by Hotseat Or Bust! » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:13 pm

Earl the Squirrel wrote:
mrkelley23 wrote:Dense me, finally figuring out who Earl is (maybe). I knew pastor invoked the name a while back, but I didn't think he said it three times...

:)

Welcome (back)!
Yeah, like that would've done it.....ha!

I hereby bestow upon you one (1) JJC point for being the first one brave enough to say something. Or just the first one to give a crap. Either way, you're a winner!

Just let lb know I said you get an extra point, he does what I tell him to....
Aw, if my homage to you with the exclamations wasn't obvious, I hereby state that I do give a crap!! Fannie Fun Facts have always been one of my favorite things about LS! I'm happy you're playing!!

Estonut
Evil Genius

#27 Post by Estonut » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:19 pm

Hotseat Or Bust! wrote:
Earl the Squirrel wrote:
mrkelley23 wrote:Dense me, finally figuring out who Earl is (maybe). I knew pastor invoked the name a while back, but I didn't think he said it three times...

Welcome (back)!

I hereby bestow upon you one (1) JJC point for being the first one brave enough to say something. Or just the first one to give a crap. Either way, you're a winner!

Aw, if my homage to you with the exclamations wasn't obvious, I hereby state that I do give a crap!! Fannie Fun Facts have always been one of my favorite things about LS! I'm happy you're playing!!
I figured it was you, too, but since your new handle didn't include any form of "Fan," that you must be in super-secret cloaking mode. I also enjoy Fanny Fun Facts!!!11
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Earl the Squirrel

#28 Post by Earl the Squirrel » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:38 am

Hotseat Or Bust! wrote:
Earl the Squirrel wrote:

Welcome (back)!

Oh, Hotness, I know you always give a crap! (Wait, that doesn't sound right....) I just looked on your Bowie homage as our double top secret gurlz onlee clubhouse high sign! Meanwhile, I gave you a shout out in the weekend game....

Earl the Squirrel

#29 Post by Earl the Squirrel » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:44 am

Estonut wrote:
Hotseat Or Bust! wrote:
Earl the Squirrel wrote:Yeah, like that would've done it.....ha!

I figured it was you, too, but since your new handle didn't include any form of "Fan," that you must be in super-secret cloaking mode. I also enjoy Fanny Fun Facts!!!11
Suuuure you did......ha! If I was trying to go sub rosa, I would be doing a really shit job of it, wouldn't I? Not trying to keep anything secret, just that my beautiful Fantine is now over the Bridge and I thought it was still too painful to see her name and likeness on my member id.

So new babies, new name. I chose to use Earl because his nickname seemed quite fitting here....

Estonut
Evil Genius

#30 Post by Estonut » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:30 am

Earl the Squirrel wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Hotseat Or Bust! wrote:Aw, if my homage to you with the exclamations wasn't obvious, I hereby state that I do give a crap!! Fannie Fun Facts have always been one of my favorite things about LS! I'm happy you're playing!!
Suuuure you did......ha! If I was trying to go sub rosa, I would be doing a really shit job of it, wouldn't I? Not trying to keep anything secret, just that my beautiful Fantine is now over the Bridge and I thought it was still too painful to see her name and likeness on my member id.

So new babies, new name. I chose to use Earl because his nickname seemed quite fitting here....
Hey, there are people here (well, one) who can't figure it out when the name includes some form of "Fan!"

Sorry to hear about Fantine. Is Earl's real name "Earl the Girl," but you're trying to get extra Annie points?
Groucho Marx

Hotseat Or Bust!
Bored Hottie

#31 Post by Hotseat Or Bust! » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:41 am

Earl the Squirrel wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Hotseat Or Bust! wrote:Aw, if my homage to you with the exclamations wasn't obvious, I hereby state that I do give a crap!! Fannie Fun Facts have always been one of my favorite things about LS! I'm happy you're playing!!

I'm sorry about your kitty! xoxo.

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#32 Post by T_Bone0806 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:34 am

Earl the Squirrel wrote:
Estonut wrote:

For the record, I also knew..assumed most everyone else did, too.

Earl is a cutie.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

Earl the Squirrel

#33 Post by Earl the Squirrel » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:03 am

T_Bone0806 wrote:
Earl the Squirrel wrote:
Estonut wrote:I figured it was you, too, but since your new handle didn't include any form of "Fan," that you must be in super-secret cloaking mode. I also enjoy Fanny Fun Facts!!!11

Earl is a cutie.
And he's darn lucky that he's so cute, because he's also a scamp and a half....
Is Earl's real name "Earl the Girl," but you're trying to get extra Annie points?
Earl the Girl.....that's funny. Earl would like to show you his big, bodacious balls. You know, if he still had them.....

Btw, Earl's sciurine nickname is purely serendipitous. He is named after the Tyler Rose.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#34 Post by Estonut » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:32 am

Earl the Squirrel wrote:Btw, Earl's sciurine nickname is purely serendipitous. He is named after the Tyler Rose.
Spoiler
Groucho Marx

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#35 Post by T_Bone0806 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:38 pm

Earl the Squirrel wrote:
T_Bone0806 wrote:
Earl the Squirrel wrote:

Earl is a cutie.
And he's darn lucky that he's so cute, because he's also a scamp and a half....

Yeah, we cuties are like that :lol: :lol: :lol:
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck