WWTBAM Bored

A home for the weary.
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: PA-18 special election
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 4:48 am
Posts: 2282
Location: Cincinnati, OH, USA
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... ction.html

Conor Lamb (D) - 105,473
Rick Saccone (R) - 104,678
97% reporting as of 10:20 PM EDT

No way this is not going to a recount.

_________________
"... the baseless self-serving persecution foisted upon the Bored by Beast, Estonut, jarnon, Bob#s, and Weasel [in June]. Nonetheless, my life and this game go on as scheduled. Both my life and this game MUST go on, full speed, in direct defiance of the prejudice. Otherwise, the terrorists win."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:49 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 17178
Location: By the phone
Pastor Fireball wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/13/us/elections/results-pennsylvania-house-special-election.html

Conor Lamb (D) - 105,473
Rick Saccone (R) - 104,678
97% reporting as of 10:20 PM EDT

No way this is not going to a recount.
With all precincts reporting: Lamb has 113,111, Saccone has 112,532, and Miller has 1372. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 4:48 am
Posts: 2282
Location: Cincinnati, OH, USA
Bob78164 wrote:
Pastor Fireball wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/13/us/elections/results-pennsylvania-house-special-election.html

Conor Lamb (D) - 105,473
Rick Saccone (R) - 104,678
97% reporting as of 10:20 PM EDT

No way this is not going to a recount.
With all precincts reporting: Lamb has 113,111, Saccone has 112,532, and Miller has 1372. --Bob


That Libertarian might have given the entire race to Lamb. Again, there will certainly be recounts and court fights.

Let us also not lose sight of the fact that the 18th District will have new voters in November, as a result of the court's redistricting last month. Even if Lamb is certified the winner of this race, this area will become the new 14th District, which will shed southern Allegheny County and take in the heavily Republican Fayette County.

_________________
"... the baseless self-serving persecution foisted upon the Bored by Beast, Estonut, jarnon, Bob#s, and Weasel [in June]. Nonetheless, my life and this game go on as scheduled. Both my life and this game MUST go on, full speed, in direct defiance of the prejudice. Otherwise, the terrorists win."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15253
Pastor Fireball wrote:
Let us also not lose sight of the fact that the 18th District will have new voters in November, as a result of the court's redistricting last month. Even if Lamb is certified the winner of this race, this area will become the new 14th District, which will shed southern Allegheny County and take in the heavily Republican Fayette County.


My understanding is that Lamb will probably run in the neighboring district (the 17th?), which will take in the Allegheny County voters and be considerably less Republican skewing. The current representative in that district will probably run in the 18th.

The current 18th district went for Trump by nearly 20 points, and the Democrats didn't even contest the House seat against former Rep. Tim Murphy (who resigned after a sex scandal). Saccone was a weak candidate, but he isn't a child molester like Roy Moore. Even a last minute appearance by Donald Trump, millions in outside PAC money, constant attempts to bring in Nancy Pelosi, and the supposed "magic bullet" tax cuts that would give every Republican candidate a huge boost, Lamb won.

There are somewhere between 110 and 120 districts (I heard varying numbers last night) currently represented by Republicans that have less of a Republican skew than the 18th. If the Democrats win even one-third of them, they retake the House easily.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:55 am 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 17178
Location: By the phone
NBC News has called Lamb the probable winner.

There probably aren't enough absentee and provisional votes outstanding at this point for Saccone to make up the difference even if they all went to him. And a recount would be a joke because almost all ballots in this district were cast electronically.

Congratulations, Rep.-elect Lamb! --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 4:48 am
Posts: 2282
Location: Cincinnati, OH, USA
silverscreenselect wrote:
Pastor Fireball wrote:
Let us also not lose sight of the fact that the 18th District will have new voters in November, as a result of the court's redistricting last month. Even if Lamb is certified the winner of this race, this area will become the new 14th District, which will shed southern Allegheny County and take in the heavily Republican Fayette County.


My understanding is that Lamb will probably run in the neighboring district (the 17th?), which will take in the Allegheny County voters and be considerably less Republican skewing. The current representative in that district will probably run in the 18th.


If Lamb actually lives in Allegheny County (Pittsburgh), then he would definitely run in the new 17th District against incumbent Republican Keith Rothfus, who represents most of this area in his old 12th District. Rothfus's district has gone from R+9 to R+3, so it would be a hotly contested race in November regardless.

The old 18th District (new 14th District) has no sitting representative. Saccone actually lives in Allegheny County, so he would certainly not run in either of Pittsburgh's districts. He could move across the county line to run in the new 14th District, if he wanted.

_________________
"... the baseless self-serving persecution foisted upon the Bored by Beast, Estonut, jarnon, Bob#s, and Weasel [in June]. Nonetheless, my life and this game go on as scheduled. Both my life and this game MUST go on, full speed, in direct defiance of the prejudice. Otherwise, the terrorists win."


Last edited by Pastor Fireball on Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:23 am
Posts: 707
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Pastor Fireball wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/13/us/elections/results-pennsylvania-house-special-election.html

Conor Lamb (D) - 105,473
Rick Saccone (R) - 104,678
97% reporting as of 10:20 PM EDT

No way this is not going to a recount.


My understanding is there is no provision for an automatic recount in federal House races in Pennsylvania. A candidate requesting a recount would need to pay for it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:48 pm
Posts: 5273
Location: Somewhere between Bureaucracy and Despair
Pastor Fireball wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
Pastor Fireball wrote:
Let us also not lose sight of the fact that the 18th District will have new voters in November, as a result of the court's redistricting last month. Even if Lamb is certified the winner of this race, this area will become the new 14th District, which will shed southern Allegheny County and take in the heavily Republican Fayette County.


My understanding is that Lamb will probably run in the neighboring district (the 17th?), which will take in the Allegheny County voters and be considerably less Republican skewing. The current representative in that district will probably run in the 18th.


If Lamb actually lives in Allegheny County (Pittsburgh), then he would definitely run in the new 17th District against incumbent Republican Keith Rothfus, who represents most of this area in his old 12th District. Rothfus's district has gone from R+9 to R+3, so it would be a hotly contested race in November regardless.

The new 18th District has no sitting representative. Saccone actually lives in Allegheny County, so he would certainly not run in either of Pittsburgh's districts. He could move across the county line to run in the new 14th District, if he wanted.


In PA, my understanding is that there is no requirement you live in the district you represent. I have a feeling both Lamb and Saccone, not to mention their respective parties, will study the election results carefully before deciding whether to run and in what district.

_________________
The real question of government versus private enterprise is argued on too philosophical and abstract a basis. Theoretically, planning may be good. But nobody has ever figured out the cause of government stupidity—and until they do (and find the cure), all ideal plans will fall into quicksand. -- Richard Feynman, "What do you Care what other People Think?"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:33 am 
Offline
Director of Promos
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Posts: 3581
Location: Literary Circles
Someone get Tony a knife:


Image

_________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man


Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

With agent:
The Dragon's Song

Waiting their turn:
The Night Train
Devin Drake: World's Worst Magician

Just finished:
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Up Next:
Devin Drake and The Roller-Ghoster
Devin Drake and the Haunted Balcony


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:54 am 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 17178
Location: By the phone
mrkelley23 wrote:
Pastor Fireball wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:

My understanding is that Lamb will probably run in the neighboring district (the 17th?), which will take in the Allegheny County voters and be considerably less Republican skewing. The current representative in that district will probably run in the 18th.


If Lamb actually lives in Allegheny County (Pittsburgh), then he would definitely run in the new 17th District against incumbent Republican Keith Rothfus, who represents most of this area in his old 12th District. Rothfus's district has gone from R+9 to R+3, so it would be a hotly contested race in November regardless.

The new 18th District has no sitting representative. Saccone actually lives in Allegheny County, so he would certainly not run in either of Pittsburgh's districts. He could move across the county line to run in the new 14th District, if he wanted.


In PA, my understanding is that there is no requirement you live in the district you represent. I have a feeling both Lamb and Saccone, not to mention their respective parties, will study the election results carefully before deciding whether to run and in what district.
You're correct, and that's not limited to Pennsylvania. The Constitution merely says that a candidate must live somewhere in the state he or she represents, and in the term limit cases the Supreme Court has held that states cannot add additional qualifications to those set forth in the Constitution.

You may recall that Republicans made an issue of the fact that at the time of his candidacy, Jon Ossoff lived just outside the District he sought to represent. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15253
mrkelley23 wrote:
In PA, my understanding is that there is no requirement you live in the district you represent. I have a feeling both Lamb and Saccone, not to mention their respective parties, will study the election results carefully before deciding whether to run and in what district.


I doubt you're going to see Saccone running for anything again. He's being made the scapegoat for the poor showing in the district, and I have a feeling he won't get much party support for anything else he runs for.

The spin is that Lamb was going to win big because Saccone was a poor candidate, and Trump came in and almost pulled it out. This would be like Alabama coming from two touchdowns behind late in the game against Tulane only to lose on a missed extra point and then pat themselves on the back and blame the loss on the kicker.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 4:48 am
Posts: 2282
Location: Cincinnati, OH, USA
Vandal wrote:
Someone get Tony a knife:


Image


That snowflake deleted his tweet today. He got overconfident in his promise and realized that he now has to fulfill his promise, but he wants to pretend that he never made that promise because cutting off his hand would hurt his fee-fees.

A conservative welches on a promise. In other news, Francisco Franco is dead.

_________________
"... the baseless self-serving persecution foisted upon the Bored by Beast, Estonut, jarnon, Bob#s, and Weasel [in June]. Nonetheless, my life and this game go on as scheduled. Both my life and this game MUST go on, full speed, in direct defiance of the prejudice. Otherwise, the terrorists win."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 4:48 am
Posts: 2282
Location: Cincinnati, OH, USA
It has been confirmed that Lamb lives in Mt. Lebanon, which is in the new 17th District. Regardless of the recount results, Lamb has already stated that he is petitioning to run against Rothfus in November.

_________________
"... the baseless self-serving persecution foisted upon the Bored by Beast, Estonut, jarnon, Bob#s, and Weasel [in June]. Nonetheless, my life and this game go on as scheduled. Both my life and this game MUST go on, full speed, in direct defiance of the prejudice. Otherwise, the terrorists win."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:42 pm 
Offline
Bored Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Posts: 17178
Location: By the phone
Pastor Fireball wrote:
It has been confirmed that Lamb lives in Mt. Lebanon, which is in the new 17th District. Regardless of the recount results, Lamb has already stated that he is petitioning to run against Rothfus in November.
Cook Political Report now rates this race Leans Democratic, one of two such races in the country with a Republican incumbent. I haven't been able to locate the other. --Bob

_________________
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4081
Location: Olympia, Washington
Bob78164 wrote:
Pastor Fireball wrote:
It has been confirmed that Lamb lives in Mt. Lebanon, which is in the new 17th District. Regardless of the recount results, Lamb has already stated that he is petitioning to run against Rothfus in November.
Cook Political Report now rates this race Leans Democratic, one of two such races in the country with a Republican incumbent. I haven't been able to locate the other. --Bob

Hold everything... Jon Ossoff is getting into the race!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:36 pm
Posts: 3630
Location: Texas
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Pastor Fireball wrote:
It has been confirmed that Lamb lives in Mt. Lebanon, which is in the new 17th District. Regardless of the recount results, Lamb has already stated that he is petitioning to run against Rothfus in November.
Cook Political Report now rates this race Leans Democratic, one of two such races in the country with a Republican incumbent. I haven't been able to locate the other. --Bob

Hold everything... Jon Ossoff is getting into the race!

Seriously, what is your problem?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Posts: 4137
Location: Merion, Pa.
Bob78164 wrote:
Pastor Fireball wrote:
It has been confirmed that Lamb lives in Mt. Lebanon, which is in the new 17th District. Regardless of the recount results, Lamb has already stated that he is petitioning to run against Rothfus in November.
Cook Political Report now rates this race Leans Democratic, one of two such races in the country with a Republican incumbent. I haven't been able to locate the other. --Bob
According to the Cook Political Report and other websites, it's the 10th District in Virginia, where Congresswoman Barbara Comstock is trailing by 10 points.

This district was traditionally Republican but is now mostly Democratic. There are a number of districts like that in the Philadelphia area, but hardly any of their incumbents are running this time.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4081
Location: Olympia, Washington
elwoodblues wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Cook Political Report now rates this race Leans Democratic, one of teewo such races in the country with a Republican incumbent. I e seen of her she doesn't haven't been able to locate the other. --Bob

Hold everything... Jon Ossoff is getting into the race!

Seriously, what is your problem?

What is MY problem? I think the people whose lives hang in the balance for any election that may somehow swing their way and elevate their candidate to sainthood might have the actual problem. I think it's funny.
Ocasio-Cortez is their newest messiah. From what I've seen of her she couldn't tell the difference between Syria and celery.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15253
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
From what I've seen of her she couldn't tell the difference between Syria and celery.


Whereas Donald Trump impresses everyone with his erudition every time he opens his mouth or issues a Tweet.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4081
Location: Olympia, Washington
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
From what I've seen of her she couldn't tell the difference between Syria and celery.


Whereas Donald Trump impresses everyone with his erudition every time he opens his mouth or issues a Tweet.


Just where did you get the idea that I was defending trump? Have you missed the dozens of posts I've made saying he is his own worst enemy when it comes to communication? Trump is the republican version of Ocasio-Cortez, but at least he is not a socialist. If you're going to comment on every post I make, I don't think it's too much to ask that you read them first. And try and retain them. You need to see someone about your case of TDS.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4081
Location: Olympia, Washington
You know, instead of using EVERYTHING as a springboard to insult trump, why don't you defend Ocasio-Cortez? Tell me how she's earned her sainthood?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15253
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Trump is the republican version of Ocasio-Cortez, but at least he is not a socialist.


Sounds like Ocasio-Cortez has gotten Republicans uncomfortable...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-and-f ... ortez-trap

Quote:
Over the weekend, the self-described “conservative” writer [WSJ reporter Virginia] Kruta attended a rally in St. Louis at which Ocasio-Cortez stumped for Cori Bush, the woman who aims this week to unseat seven-term incumbent William “Lacy” Clay Jr. in a Democratic primary for Missouri’s 1st congressional district.

Kruta told the Fox & Friends hosts that she went to the rally to “see what the fuss was about” and “why the message was resonating.” Asked why voters might be drawn to a Democratic Socialist message, she added, “They talk about things that everybody wants, especially if you’re a parent. They talk about education for your kids, health care for your kids, the things that you want.” In her article for The Daily Caller, she wrote that she could see “how easy it would be, as someone who has struggled to make ends meet, to accept the idea that a ‘living wage’ was a human right.”

Co-host Ainsley Earhardt wanted to know how this made Kruta feel, “as a conservative,” asking, “Were you angry? Were you more drawn to that?”

“I was mostly uncomfortable, because I was surrounded by a group of people who were talking about how they had gotten involved because they were tired of being angry all the time. It seems like so much effort to be angry about everything, instead of to focus on what you could do to change it.”


She sounds smart enough to get the best of a Wall Street Journal reporter. You may disagree with her platform, but she's outlined a pretty comprehensive list of proposals that obviously are resonating with a lot of people who are tired of Republican guff. She may not be an accomplished public speaker, but she's also a 28-year-old who was working at Trader Joe's a year ago, and smoothness will come with more experience at public speaking.

You have complained time and time again that Democrats don't stand for anything except being anti-Trump (which isn't true), and now when someone does come forward with a platform that's a lot more comprehensive that anything Trump's said in his two years in office, you can't stand that either.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:15 pm
Posts: 660
Location: Skipperville, Tx.
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
elwoodblues wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Hold everything... Jon Ossoff is getting into the race!

Seriously, what is your problem?

What is MY problem? I think the people whose lives hang in the balance for any election that may somehow swing their way and elevate their candidate to sainthood might have the actual problem. I think it's funny.
Ocasio-Cortez is their newest messiah. From what I've seen of her she couldn't tell the difference between Syria and celery.


Nobody eats parsley.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 4081
Location: Olympia, Washington
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Trump is the republican version of Ocasio-Cortez, but at least he is not a socialist.


Sounds like Ocasio-Cortez has gotten Republicans uncomfortable...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-and-f ... ortez-trap

Quote:
Over the weekend, the self-described “conservative” writer [WSJ reporter Virginia] Kruta attended a rally in St. Louis at which Ocasio-Cortez stumped for Cori Bush, the woman who aims this week to unseat seven-term incumbent William “Lacy” Clay Jr. in a Democratic primary for Missouri’s 1st congressional district.

Kruta told the Fox & Friends hosts that she went to the rally to “see what the fuss was about” and “why the message was resonating.” Asked why voters might be drawn to a Democratic Socialist message, she added, “They talk about things that everybody wants, especially if you’re a parent. They talk about education for your kids, health care for your kids, the things that you want.” In her article for The Daily Caller, she wrote that she could see “how easy it would be, as someone who has struggled to make ends meet, to accept the idea that a ‘living wage’ was a human right.”

Co-host Ainsley Earhardt wanted to know how this made Kruta feel, “as a conservative,” asking, “Were you angry? Were you more drawn to that?”

“I was mostly uncomfortable, because I was surrounded by a group of people who were talking about how they had gotten involved because they were tired of being angry all the time. It seems like so much effort to be angry about everything, instead of to focus on what you could do to change it.”


She sounds smart enough to get the best of a Wall Street Journal reporter. You may disagree with her platform, but she's outlined a pretty comprehensive list of proposals that obviously are resonating with a lot of people who are tired of Republican guff. She may not be an accomplished public speaker, but she's also a 28-year-old who was working at Trader Joe's a year ago, and smoothness will come with more experience at public speaking.

You have complained time and time again that Democrats don't stand for anything except being anti-Trump (which isn't true), and now when someone does come forward with a platform that's a lot more comprehensive that anything Trump's said in his two years in office, you can't stand that either.


She is clueless about the world. She is a product of liberal indoctrination. "Make America Venezuela!"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Posts: 15253
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
"Make America Venezuela!"


Please provide a source for that quote.

_________________
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.