Vibes needed

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Vibes needed

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:44 pm

I'm in the E. R. right now. I had a 130+ pulse and palpitations so came here about 2.5 hours ago. My blood tests show everything normal except for the heart enzymes. Looks like I'll be here overnight at least.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Vibes needed

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:56 pm

Geez. Vibes
Well, then

thguy65

#3 Post by thguy65 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:25 pm

Bob Juch wrote:I'm in the E. R. right now. I had a 130+ pulse and palpitations so came here about 2.5 hours ago. My blood tests show everything normal except for the heart enzymes. Looks like I'll be here overnight at least.
Hope there has not been significant damage to your heart caused by the stress from your high thyroid levels.
You got my vibes in spades.

- Tim H.

mellytu74

#4 Post by mellytu74 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:32 pm

Vibes heading your way

flockofseagulls104

#5 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:49 pm

~~~~~~~
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:10 pm

Take it easy.... Good vibes headed your way.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

ghostjmf

#7 Post by ghostjmf » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:57 pm

Here are vibes, en route.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#8 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:21 am

Vibes on the way. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#9 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:54 am

Scary - vibes.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

a1mamacat

#10 Post by a1mamacat » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:05 am

Wow, sending positive vibes
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

Bob Juch

#11 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:52 am

thguy65 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:I'm in the E. R. right now. I had a 130+ pulse and palpitations so came here about 2.5 hours ago. My blood tests show everything normal except for the heart enzymes. Looks like I'll be here overnight at least.
Hope there has not been significant damage to your heart caused by the stress from your high thyroid levels.
You got my vibes in spades.

- Tim H.
I came in with tachycardia but now it's atrial flutter. I'm getting an echo later this morning. I'll keep you updated.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

SpacemanSpiff

#12 Post by SpacemanSpiff » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:15 am

Vibes are a'comin' your way!
"If you're dead, you don't have any freedoms at all." - Jason Isbell

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#13 Post by T_Bone0806 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:28 am

Good Vibes a'plenty to you..
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

wbtravis007

#14 Post by wbtravis007 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:35 pm

Good luck! And vibes heading your way.

I had atrial flutter about 4 months ago. Heart rate got up to 300. (Yeah, I know.) I tapped out for a little bit. Sternum is still a little sore when I sneeze, but nothing like it was. Didn't believe that I went out, but the pee and poop proved it.

I reluctantly agreed to let them do an ablation the next day. It worked! Doing great.

Hang in there!

Bob Juch

#15 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:50 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:Good luck! And vibes heading your way.

I had atrial flutter about 4 months ago. Heart rate got up to 300. (Yeah, I know.) I tapped out for a little bit. Sternum is still a little sore when I sneeze, but nothing like it was. Didn't believe that I went out, but the pee and poop proved it.

I reluctantly agreed to let them do an ablation the next day. It worked! Doing great.

Hang in there!
They did a conversion and are sending me home. :D

thguy65

#16 Post by thguy65 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:22 pm

Bob Juch wrote:

Hang in there!
Electricity can be your friend!
Glad you are OK to go home and get back to tackling that pesky thyroid gland.

- Tim H.

Bob Juch

#17 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:37 pm

thguy65 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:

Hang in there!
Electricity can be your friend!
Glad you are OK to go home and get back to tackling that pesky thyroid gland.

- Tim H.
Thanks! Yes, I'm pretty sure the hyperthyroid caused my Afib last year as well as this flutter.