Transcript 06/22/09 Connie Moore

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
TheConfessor

Re: Transcript 06/22/09 Connie Moore

#26 Post by TheConfessor » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:11 pm

MarleysGh0st wrote:Ahhh. Interesting behind-the-scenes detail, 15QA! Thanks for that.

So we've added one more potential lifeline into our arsenal: force Meredith into a mistake! I wonder how many times it would take until she caught on to that one? :mrgreen:
Yeah, she might get flustered if you ask for 50:50 or Switch The Question.

15QuestionsAway

Re: Transcript 06/22/09 Connie Moore

#27 Post by 15QuestionsAway » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:29 pm

hanzz wrote:Veeerrrry interesting. I also find that interesting that the producer's feel "locked" in because of the topic tree. Since Meredith doesn't announce each topic when they are first introduced, you would think they'd be able to go in and switch out one of the categories in post production and the home audience would be none the wiser. But then, I guess, you might potentially have the argument arise of her anticipating a question on Elections and instead receiving a question on, say, geography, which might have screwed up her thinking process and all these ramifications.
I didn't mean to imply that was the reason why the producers decided not to change the question. I think they figured since they made the mistake, Connie shouldn't have to pay for it.
MarleysGh0st wrote:Ahhh. Interesting behind-the-scenes detail, 15QA! Thanks for that.

So we've added one more potential lifeline into our arsenal: force Meredith into a mistake! I wonder how many times it would take until she caught on to that one? :mrgreen:
You're welcome! Meredith did mention that that was the first time something like that happened the whole season. She joked that with all the changes in season 7, of course the problem happened on the last taping day.
Shameless self promotion:
wwtbam.biz - giving WWTBAM the business (returning soon!)