Project Runway fans?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
fuzzywuzzy

Project Runway fans?

#1 Post by fuzzywuzzy » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:01 am

The wait ends tonight...

Project Runway Season 4 10:00 pm est

Can't wait to see Tim Gunn... :wink:

Will the designers "Make it Work"?

AND

Which designer will get the first “auf Weidersehen" from Heidi?

I love this show...reason= design and construction of clothing is fascinating to watch...and when you throw in a few Divas (male and female) the results can be very surprising!

fuzzy 8)
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it."
— Mark Twain

"Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else."
- Judy Garland

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:55 am

I SO hope they do an immediate rerun after the show. I have another *#*#@*$ meeting tonight and I know it won't be over til 10. P***** me off. :evil:
Well, then

Rexer25
It's all his fault. That'll be $10.

#3 Post by Rexer25 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:01 am

Beebs52 wrote:I SO hope they do an immediate rerun after the show. I have another *#*#@*$ meeting tonight and I know it won't be over til 10. P***** me off. :evil:
[whisper]Pssssst, Beebs...you can say pissed on this bored...really. Just look out for a former attorney general using an alias...[/whisper]
Enough already. It's my fault! Get over it!

That'll be $10, please.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:06 am

Rexer25 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:I SO hope they do an immediate rerun after the show. I have another *#*#@*$ meeting tonight and I know it won't be over til 10. P***** me off. :evil:
[whisper]Pssssst, Beebs...you can say pissed on this bored...really. Just look out for a former attorney general using an alias...[/whisper]
Well that just pisses me off! I finally try to appear somewhat, um, couthlike, and then I don't have to!

Damn. :!:
Well, then

AnnieCamaro
Four-Footer

#5 Post by AnnieCamaro » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:36 am

The rerun begins at 11 p.m. CST, according to the cable guide.

My favorite episode was when they did the dog fashions. I noticed, however, that all the dogs were little, puny, paper dogs. This season, they should do dog fashions for big girls. That's the kind of girl I am.

/:P\
Sou iu koto de.

christie1111
11:11

Re: Project Runway fans?

#6 Post by christie1111 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:42 am

fuzzywuzzy wrote:The wait ends tonight...

Project Runway Season 4 10:00 pm est

Can't wait to see Tim Gunn... :wink:

Will the designers "Make it Work"?

AND

Which designer will get the first “auf Weidersehen" from Heidi?

I love this show...reason= design and construction of clothing is fascinating to watch...and when you throw in a few Divas (male and female) the results can be very surprising!

fuzzy 8)
Yes, I will be watching. I went and looked at the list of new designers. Looks like there will be fireworks!
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"

hermillion
Bored Millionaire

#7 Post by hermillion » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:09 pm

Darling Daughter and I are big fans, too. If we're not in the same house during the broadcast, we keep the phone line open so we can dish in real time.

We were in NYC last weekend and stayed at a hotel down the street from Parsons. I had to physically restrain her from dashing inside to look for Tim & Co.
"If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant a tree; if in terms of a hundred years, teach the people." - Confucious

"Who dares to teach must never cease to learn." -- John Cotton Dana

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#8 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:31 pm

Jerome Vered recommended the show to us at a GSC, we started watching and became addicted.

otherindigo

#9 Post by otherindigo » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:09 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the reminder. I completely forgot about it being tonight. My DVR has now been set.