Is it a Horse?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Spock

Is it a Horse?

#1 Post by Spock » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:59 pm

My 6-YO female-The Spocklette has horse fever. She really wants a horse bad.

Anyway, yesterday a neighbor lady who has horses contacted me during the day and asked if I wanted to bring her over for a ride-we really have not done that before. We thought last nice day and all before winter.

I picked her up from the bus and said " I have a surprise for you."

Her response "Is it a horse?"

I think there will be a horse in her future.

MarleysGh0st

#2 Post by MarleysGh0st » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:08 pm

Maybe she's just learned that negotiating technique of asking for a horse when she wants a puppy! :lol:

peacock2121

#3 Post by peacock2121 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:48 pm

That is so sweet.

My friend, Doreen has a 2 year old - Grace. They live in the city of Poughkeepsie and still planted a garden. Among other things, they planted peas. She and her dad would go out to the garden and pick the peas. Grace loved shucking them and eating them. She would say "Candy - peas are candy!"

Anyway, her dad comes home from work one day and says "Grace, come, I have a treat for you."

She says "Peas?"

the end.

oh - not the end - I hope she gest the horse.

now, really the end

Appa23

Re: Is it a Horse?

#4 Post by Appa23 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:58 pm

Spock wrote:My 6-YO female-The Spocklette has horse fever. She really wants a horse bad.

Anyway, yesterday a neighbor lady who has horses contacted me during the day and asked if I wanted to bring her over for a ride-we really have not done that before. We thought last nice day and all before winter.

In our house, anytime that we have a surprise or a treat, The Boy says, "Is it a Wii?"

I am eagerly awaiting his face when the family's big present is opened on Christmas Day. :o

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#5 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:58 pm

This is one of those threads I open expecting to see a certain MM.....

lb13

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#6 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:16 pm

Appa23 wrote:
Spock wrote:My 6-YO female-The Spocklette has horse fever. She really wants a horse bad.

In our house, anytime that we have a surprise or a treat, The Boy says, "Is it a Wii?"

I am eagerly awaiting his face when the family's big present is opened on Christmas Day. :o

My biggest fear is that the Wii that is waiting for my spawn won't work, then I will have to wait and get another. Did you test yours already?

DevilKitty100

#7 Post by DevilKitty100 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:39 pm

Appa23 wrote:

Happad, I'm noticing that you've begun to refer to your son as The Boy. Any particular reason? Will he have aging gradations of this description?

a1mamacat

#8 Post by a1mamacat » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:53 pm

DevilKitty100 wrote:
Appa23 wrote:

Happad, I'm noticing that you've begun to refer to your son as The Boy. Any particular reason? Will he have aging gradations of this description?
He is channeling me, from many years ago LOL

BTW, how's my evil twin doing? :twisted:
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

tubadave
Official Bored Breaker/Fixer

#9 Post by tubadave » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:15 am

Spock wrote:My 6-YO female-The Spocklette...
Good Lord, I remember when you posted about her being born. Is she really six now?

I don't care how many "young pup" comments I got on Tuesday, that makes me feel a little old. :D
"Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer." -- Dave Barry

MarleysGh0st

#10 Post by MarleysGh0st » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:52 am

a1mamacat wrote:
DevilKitty100 wrote:
Appa23 wrote:

He is channeling me, from many years ago LOL
I thought he was channeling Homer Simpson?

But BB kids' nicknames do have this disturbing habit of becoming obsolete in the blink of an eye. I'm expecting The Little Guy's moniker to become as dated as Wee Jamie's, any day now. :)

hermillion
Bored Millionaire

#11 Post by hermillion » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:18 pm

Darling Daughter and Number One Son are ageless. They simply can't be getting older, because I'M not!
"If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant a tree; if in terms of a hundred years, teach the people." - Confucious

"Who dares to teach must never cease to learn." -- John Cotton Dana

MarleysGh0st

#12 Post by MarleysGh0st » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:44 pm

hermillion wrote:Darling Daughter and Number One Son are ageless. They simply can't be getting older, because I'M not!
Well, their nicknames are ageless, too, so you're all set! :)

Dead Horse
Merry Man

#13 Post by Dead Horse » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:24 am

littlebeast13 wrote:This is one of those threads I open expecting to see a certain MM.....

lb13
Sorry I'm late, but it's hard to keep up with this bored, being dead and all...
Enough Already