I've received two of these today

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

I've received two of these today

#1 Post by kayrharris » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:44 pm

so it must be really important. Either that or they've lost PSM's email address!

FROM THE DESK OF MR.Paul Tucker.
BANK OF ENGLAND.
Dear Sir,

I am the one of the Executive directors of Bank of England. In my department, we discovered an abandoned sum of (Three Million, Three Hundred and Seven Thousand, and Four Hundred and twenty One United States Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers (MR.Kurt Kahle,51,a Germany American) Kurt Kahle, 51, died in the crash with his 37-year-old wife and son Michael, aged eight.Mr Kahle ran a private business school in Germany. in July 2000 in a plane crash. For more information about The crash visit this site:

(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm)
Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws, but unfortunately we learnt alongside with him at the plane crash was his family leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank's treasury as ''unclaimed bill''. I have secure the said funds in a security company here in britain but due to our laws here and also as a public servant there is a limit to what i can own base on my salary structure. So on this note I am looking for one who will receive the money on my behalf from this security company. Your duty is to receive the said funds as i have secured it in a treasury box which no one knows what is inside

Upon your agreement to this i shall forward to you the contact of the security company and also a copy of the deposite certificate and every legal document backing the treasury box. You are to receive the said box and place it in a safe place for me after which i shall travel down to your country for the disbursment of the said fund in ratio 70:30. 70% will be for me and 30% will be for you.

I shall invest my part of the money into bonds,stocks and real estate and you shall be the one managing them on my behalf although we will have an attorney to sign all paper works of the deal to completely seal it. so my share which you shall be managing for me will be in safe hands.For every intrest made out of mine i shall compensate you for your trustworthiness

I await your response as time is running out on me hence I will want you to send to me your private telephone number and secured email address for easy and effective communication. Note that this transaction is hitch-free as all required arrangements have been made for the release of the box by the security company. You should contact me through the above contact details immediately as soon as you receive this letter. Trusting to hear from you immediately with this email:paul-tucker@web2mail.com

Yours Faithfully,
Paul Tucker
BANK OF ENGLAND

MarleysGh0st

#2 Post by MarleysGh0st » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:48 pm

You'd think the Bank of England would hire executive directors with better skills in the language. Tsk! :roll:

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#3 Post by kayrharris » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:53 pm

Language, grammar, you name it...I especially liked the term "hitch free".
That really gives me an extra feeling of confidence. :shock: