This is creepy...

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
NellyLunatic1980

This is creepy...

#1 Post by NellyLunatic1980 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:57 am

An Alabama Baptist minister who once worked for the late Rev. Jerry Falwell died four months ago, but the newly-released autopsy reveals how he died and what he had on when he died...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/ye ... cuba1.html

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#2 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:09 am

The decendent was received wearing two wet suits, one scuba diving mask, one pair of diving gloves, one pair of slippers, one pair of rubber underwear, two ties, five belts, eleven straps.
Personal effects: one yellow metal ring on on left ring finger, one dildo
It sounds like he was going scuba diving.

BackInTex

#3 Post by BackInTex » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:45 am

There is a series of ligatures extending from the hands to the feet. The hands and feet are bound behind the back. The feet are tied to the hands. There are nylon ligatures holding these in place with leather straps around the hands and ankles. There are also plastic cords tied about the hands and feet with a single plastic cord extending up to the head and surrounding the lower neck.
Investigators determined that Rev. Gary Aldridge's death was not caused by foul play and that the 51-year-old pastor of Montgomery's Thorington Road Baptist Church was alone in his home at the time he died

I find these two passages inconsistent. O.K. so maybe he was alone when they found him, and maybe even at the time of his death, but clearly someone helped (or forced?) him into that situation. In trying to visualize his position, and all of the restraining gear, I don't believe he did this to himself. I'm not saying that he wasn't willing, but we don't know that. I don't see how they can rule out foul play.

PlacentiaSoccerMom

Re: This is creepy...

#4 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:48 am

There is a dildo in the anus covered by a condom.
At least he was practicing safe sex.

NellyLunatic1980

#5 Post by NellyLunatic1980 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:41 am

BackInTex wrote:I find these two passages inconsistent. O.K. so maybe he was alone when they found him, and maybe even at the time of his death, but clearly someone helped (or forced?) him into that situation. In trying to visualize his position, and all of the restraining gear, I don't believe he did this to himself. I'm not saying that he wasn't willing, but we don't know that. I don't see how they can rule out foul play.
I would think that it would take two people just to put on a wetsuit on top of a wetsuit.

The other thing that gets me is the dildo. I thought sex toys were banned in Alabama... or so the U.S. Supreme Court said earlier this year.

But given all that, I just wanna know where in the Bible it talks about stuff like this. "Let he who is without sin cast the first dildo!"

tlynn78

#6 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:51 am

Y'all are bad. just bad. that's all. just bad... :twisted:

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

earendel

#7 Post by earendel » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:15 pm

NellyLunatic1980 wrote:The other thing that gets me is the dildo. I thought sex toys were banned in Alabama... or so the U.S. Supreme Court said earlier this year.
Actually the USSC didn't hear the case - they remanded it back to lower courts. And the law doesn't ban the use of such items, only their sale within the state. Evidently Alabamians can drive across the border and purchase them at shops in Mississippi, Florida, Georgia or Tennessee.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

peacock2121

#8 Post by peacock2121 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:52 pm

Is the condom for lubrication?