Quoting T-Bone...

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

Quoting T-Bone...

#1 Post by SportsFan68 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:55 pm

T_Bone0806 wrote: . . .

I bought the Plant/Krause cd today. Didn't listen to the whole thing, just a couple of cuts, but I think I'm gonna like it lots.
I love it. I haven't bought an "album" for years and hit the jackpot on this one, thanks all to some beautiful, almost poetic, copywriting on a Borders Rewards E-mail.

Gone Gone Gone (Done Moved On) for some reason is getting every-hour airplay from RadioDude, can't say I mind.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

Bob Juch

Re: Quoting T-Bone...

#2 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:01 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:
T_Bone0806 wrote: . . .

I bought the Plant/Krause cd today. Didn't listen to the whole thing, just a couple of cuts, but I think I'm gonna like it lots.
I love it. I haven't bought an "album" for years and hit the jackpot on this one, thanks all to some beautiful, almost poetic, copywriting on a Borders Rewards E-mail.

Gone Gone Gone (Done Moved On) for some reason is getting every-hour airplay from RadioDude, can't say I mind.
I've listened to the whole thing three times now. I use Rhapsody.

traininvain

#3 Post by traininvain » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:50 pm

WFUV had a great interview with Plant & Krauss last month: http://wfuv.streamguys.us/archive/7541.asx

That link will take you directly to the interview, if you want to look at other interviews WFUV has here's another link:

http://wfuv.streamguys.us/cgi-bin/colin ... 2903384418

Sounds like everyone is enjoying the album, I love their version of Gone Gone Gone, although the Everly Brothers version is still tops.
This album will be on my Christmas list along with about 20 others.
Enjoy every sandwich

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#4 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:26 am

We are listening to the "Across the Universe" Deluxe CD in the car. Some of the songs are better than others, but for the most part it's a nice CD.

I will probably buy the Plant & Krauss CD next.