traininvain!!!!!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
mrkelley23

traininvain!!!!!

#1 Post by mrkelley23 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:24 pm

I am most definitely interested in a new Lyrically Speaking.

T-Bone will be back for the beginning of December, and we have a bunch of other semi-regulars who would play. I had been considering volunteering for either QoD or LS duty, but with Fanny and you volunteering, that will free me to either host another game (DORA, anyone?) or get organized so that I have a full game ready for future months.

You go, boy!
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:36 pm

If TiV is wanting to host an LS game, I will wait until January to do mine, since I plan on doing a "seasonal" game.... i.e., I'm looking at a 3-month run (I will find out how realistic that is going to be though as I write up more games)....

lb13

traininvain

#3 Post by traininvain » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:22 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:If TiV is wanting to host an LS game, I will wait until January to do mine, since I plan on doing a "seasonal" game.... i.e., I'm looking at a 3-month run (I will find out how realistic that is going to be though as I write up more games)....

lb13
Well I haven't sat down and written anything yet, but I had a pretty simple (famous last words) idea for LS this time around. Keeping score is always a whole other thing altogether. :?

Hmm, "seasonal", sounds down right scary beast.

I'll start writing some games tomorrow, let me know how you're doing, and we'll see where we're going.
Enjoy every sandwich

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#4 Post by littlebeast13 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:27 am

traininvain wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:If TiV is wanting to host an LS game, I will wait until January to do mine, since I plan on doing a "seasonal" game.... i.e., I'm looking at a 3-month run (I will find out how realistic that is going to be though as I write up more games)....

lb13
Well I haven't sat down and written anything yet, but I had a pretty simple (famous last words) idea for LS this time around. Keeping score is always a whole other thing altogether. :?

Hmm, "seasonal", sounds down right scary beast.

I'll start writing some games tomorrow, let me know how you're doing, and we'll see where we're going.

If you can come up with enough games, I say go ahead and run December. If I'm going to come up with the monstrosity I plan on doing, I'll probably need another month's worth of planning anyway....

lb13