13#

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

13#

#1 Post by cindy.wellman » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:44 am

Did you know that in Italy, Mr Clean is known as Mastro Lindo?

http://www.mastrolindo.it

***Be careful of the scary eyes that follow your mouse pointer around on that web page.***

:D

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:10 am

They must not use the same bottles over there than they do here. Those look like our bottles that have the bubble bath in them...

You can make Mastro Lindo wink if you move the cursor up by his head. If you move it around fast enough, you can make it look like someone blew some Comet Cleanser in his eyes....

lb13

cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

#3 Post by cindy.wellman » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:56 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:They must not use the same bottles over there than they do here. Those look like our bottles that have the bubble bath in them...

You can make Mastro Lindo wink if you move the cursor up by his head. If you move it around fast enough, you can make it look like someone blew some Comet Cleanser in his eyes....

lb13

Yeah, the bottles are definitely different, as are the aromas they use. I loved them.

HA! I missed that about the wink. That wink is a little eerie. I didn't have my sound on when I originally looked at the site, but I did enjoy the pseudo Italian sounds when I listened to it today.

Did you see that there is a game under multimedia that you can play? Again, there is another eerie Mastro Lindo, but this time he doesn't have legs and he kind of hovers in the fake house. LOL at the response a person gets if they pick the wrong cleaner.

:lol: