NTN hits an all-time low

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

NTN hits an all-time low

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:28 am

NTN's stock is at $0.66 per share right now. That's the lowest it's ever been. Their third quarter report released a couple of weeks ago was very good so I don't know what the problem might be.

If I had $20,000,000, I'd buy a majority of their stock.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#2 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:33 am

AOL used to have NTN online. Jeff and I would play it for hours.

Now that we have kids, we rarely go out and do NTN.

Bob Juch

#3 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:34 am

PlacentiaSoccerMom wrote:AOL used to have NTN online. Jeff and I would play it for hours.

You can take them with you, you know.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#4 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:39 am

Bob Juch wrote:
PlacentiaSoccerMom wrote:AOL used to have NTN online. Jeff and I would play it for hours.

You can take them with you, you know.
Yeah, but buying drinks for Maddie is expensive ;)

We were at a Middle Eastern Restaurant a few days ago with a group of 13 people. We ordered wine and Jeff's brother told the waiter that we wanted 9 glasses. The waiter actually put a wine glass in front of Maddie and poured her a drink.

TheConfessor

#5 Post by TheConfessor » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:58 am

PlacentiaSoccerMom wrote:We were at a Middle Eastern Restaurant a few days ago with a group of 13 people. We ordered wine and Jeff's brother told the waiter that we wanted 9 glasses. The waiter actually put a wine glass in front of Maddie and poured her a drink.
That would be perfectly legal in Texas.

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#6 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:59 am

TheConfessor wrote:
PlacentiaSoccerMom wrote:We were at a Middle Eastern Restaurant a few days ago with a group of 13 people. We ordered wine and Jeff's brother told the waiter that we wanted 9 glasses. The waiter actually put a wine glass in front of Maddie and poured her a drink.
Don't tell Maddie, she might want to move to Texas. :)

tlynn78

#7 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:01 pm

Yeah, but buying drinks for Maddie is expensive

lol - stop buying her a drink for each right answer, then!

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

TheConfessor

#8 Post by TheConfessor » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:19 pm

PlacentiaSoccerMom wrote:
TheConfessor wrote:
Maybe not, since you'd have to move too. Texas law says that a restaurant can serve alcohol to kids who are with their parents. I don't think it happens real often. I'm not sure what proof of parenthood is required.

earendel

#9 Post by earendel » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:41 pm

TheConfessor wrote:
PlacentiaSoccerMom wrote:
TheConfessor wrote: That would be perfectly legal in Texas.
Maybe not, since you'd have to move too. Texas law says that a restaurant can serve alcohol to kids who are with their parents. I don't think it happens real often. I'm not sure what proof of parenthood is required.
Maybe 80 proof??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#10 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:36 pm

earendel wrote:
TheConfessor wrote:
PlacentiaSoccerMom wrote: Don't tell Maddie, she might want to move to Texas. :)
Maybe 80 proof??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jeff and I discovered a really good liqueur. It's called St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur and there was an article about it in the LA Times last week. Some Liqueurs can be incredibly bitter or too strong, but this stuff is smooth and has a really delicate taste.

TheCalvinator24

#11 Post by TheCalvinator24 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:34 pm

TheConfessor wrote:
Not quite. The server has to serve the parent or guardian. Said parent or guardian then may give the beverage to their child or ward.
It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. —Albus Dumbledore