Power of 10 auditions

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
MarleysGh0st

Power of 10 auditions

#1 Post by MarleysGh0st » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:35 pm

Reported by tvgameshows.net:
Power of 10 is headed for Las Vegas and Denver in the next week for contestant auditions.
Las Vegas tryouts are scheduled Thursday, Nov. 29, and the Denver applications are Saturday, Dec. 1. Auditions have already been staged in Chicago.
These cities might not be convenient for Shade, but since he was worried by rumors of the show's cancellation, this news should be encouraging.
CBS has ordered six additional episodes of Power but could rush the show into production early if the Writers Guild of America strike shuts down scripted television for an extended period.

Shade

#2 Post by Shade » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:22 pm

Thanks! I guess that is why Power of 10 hasn't been airing with the whole writers strike.

MarleysGh0st

#3 Post by MarleysGh0st » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:09 pm

Shade wrote:Thanks! I guess that is why Power of 10 hasn't been airing with the whole writers strike.
No, they only had taped a limited run of shows and hadn't planned to air any more so soon. The strike didn't keep the show off the air, but it might bring it back quicker.

Shade

#4 Post by Shade » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:12 pm

Well good, I would love to be on Power of 10 but the form you need to fill out is annoying because they want you to make a 3 minute video of yourself for some odd reason.

earendel

#5 Post by earendel » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:31 am

Shade wrote:Well good, I would love to be on Power of 10 but the form you need to fill out is annoying because they want you to make a 3 minute video of yourself for some odd reason.
The reason is clear - they want to make sure that you're telegenic. No duds need apply. It's an alternative to the J!/BAM process of a face-to-face interview.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."