Waving to lb

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Sir_Galahad

Waving to lb

#1 Post by Sir_Galahad » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:56 pm

Lady G and I are making a small trip to Des Moines this week to visit my step-daughter Steph. I had originally planned route that would have taken us to Mammoth Caves in Kentucky but, as it turns out, we got to the area a little too late in the day. So, I rerouted us and we are staying the night just outside of St. Louis. We will be visiting the Arch on our way up tomorrow as it seems like it's The Thing to do if you're in St. Louis. We had stopped off at The Hermitage in Nashville but it seems as if that's an all-day affair and we didn't have the time to do that either. We figured we'd spend an hour or so there but that wasn't possible. So, we trudged on up here. Anyway, I wish we had more time so I could meet lb but unless you have an hour window in the unknown part of the day, I'm afraid that it will have to be another time.

And, if you're wondering what the heck Steph is doing in Des Moines, her hubby is attending med school there.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Perhaps the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about...

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: Waving to lb

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:48 pm

Sir_Galahad wrote: We will be visiting the Arch on our way up tomorrow as it seems like it's The Thing to do if you're in St. Louis.

Tourist trap! :lol:

I will be waving back tomorrow...

lb13

peacock2121

#3 Post by peacock2121 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:05 am

I loved being in that tourist trap. The little bucket they make you get in to get to the top - not so much.

I was, and still am, in awe of the entire structure.

MarleysGh0st

#4 Post by MarleysGh0st » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:34 am

Sir_Galahad wrote:Anyway, I wish we had more time so I could meet lb but unless you have an hour window in the unknown part of the day, I'm afraid that it will have to be another time.
Just pay a visit to the detergent aisle at beast's Wal-Mart! :)

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#5 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:55 am

MarleysGh0st wrote:Just pay a visit to the detergent aisle at beast's Wal-Mart! :)
Now why would Sir G want to meet the department manager? I think he's already married...

lb13