Failed drivers license exam

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
mntetn

Failed drivers license exam

#1 Post by mntetn » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:51 am

Friday, 11/30/07

Applicant crashes car into license center

Rutherford County

Nicki Rowland didn't think the time-consuming process of getting a license Thursday also would include a car crashing into a wall of the Driver License Service Center in La Vergne.

"I'm going to remember this license forever," said Rowland, who went to the center with her sister, Regina Schaefer, at 9 a.m., moments before the crash occurred.

"We heard this huge bang," Schaefer said. "Then you just see this car sitting there.

"You come to get your license, and someone hits the building. You don't expect it to happen, and then poof, it happens."

The office, near La Vergne Primary School, was temporarily closed after an inexperienced driver hoping to get a license hit the accelerator by mistake while pulling into a parking space, La Vergne police reported.

Phone calls seeking the identity of the driver were not returned Thursday.

The driver's car went over a curb for a sidewalk and crashed into a brick wall by the exit door. The glass door did not shatter, but a portion of the wall was pushed in nearly a foot. The driver was not issued a license, said Rosa King, the supervisor at the center.

The office closed two hours early.

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art ... /1006/NEWS

SloppyDrunkGuy
Merry Man

Re: Failed drivers license exam

#2 Post by SloppyDrunkGuy » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:02 am

mntetn wrote:The driver's car went over a curb for a sidewalk and crashed into a brick wall by the exit door. The glass door did not shatter, but a portion of the wall was pushed in nearly a foot. The driver was not issued a license, said Rosa King, the supervisor at the center.

These must be the same Nazi basht (hic!) ards who wouldn't give me a lishensh (hic, hic!) when I showed up and pashed out on the floor while (hic!) waiting for my number to be called. (Hic!) I told them that I'm an exshellent drrrriver, but they called the poleesh when I (hic, hic! Belch!) oh, exkyoosh me! ...when I tried in vain to shtart the ignishion. I didn't even realiiiizh I was really sitting on shum old ladies lap at the time... (hic!)

HIC!