We had to put a gate around our Christmas tree

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
ShitSandwich
Merry Man

#26 Post by ShitSandwich » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:58 am

PlacentiaSoccerMom wrote:
a1mamacat wrote:Oh reading this brought back such a giggle for me. Eons ago, in my youth....(Big J thinks it was before TV :evil: ), I was blessed to be owned by a wonderful feline, who let me call her Smokey.

One Christmas, she showed great interest in the tree. A few weeks later, I was muchly startled to notice a shiny bit near her nether regions.

It was indeed, a piece of tinsel. The vet said to give her oily fish and lots of milk to make, ahem, diarrhea. This was a slow process, and the tinsel exited inch by inch over the next week. I would have to get the nail scissors, and trim the piece that was out.

I have a lovely visual of her still, struting around with tinsel twinkling outten her ass.
:lol:
A few months ago, Jasper jumped on our bad and he reeked. Jeff and I looked at him and he a foot of ribbon coming out of his bottom. I just pulled on the ribbon and the the rest of it came out easily. There was a ribbon trail of poo coming from our laundry room to our bedroom that I had to clean up afterwards.

Mmmmm.... shit on a string!
Open wide!

Otto Censor
Merry Man

#27 Post by Otto Censor » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:22 am

I can't be the only one who thinks this MM has been played out. Am I....?
You have entered the No Fun Zone

tlynn78

#28 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:09 pm

My mom was one of those whose tinsel had to drape gracefully from the branches. I was more of a tinsel-tosser. I don't use tinsel on my tree. Our tree has been up for a week, and we have not lost an ornament yet to dogs, cat, or 11 month-old grandchild. Knock on wood.

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#29 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:10 pm

ShitSandwich wrote:
PlacentiaSoccerMom wrote:
a1mamacat wrote:Oh reading this brought back such a giggle for me. Eons ago, in my youth....(Big J thinks it was before TV :evil: ), I was blessed to be owned by a wonderful feline, who let me call her Smokey.

One Christmas, she showed great interest in the tree. A few weeks later, I was muchly startled to notice a shiny bit near her nether regions.

It was indeed, a piece of tinsel. The vet said to give her oily fish and lots of milk to make, ahem, diarrhea. This was a slow process, and the tinsel exited inch by inch over the next week. I would have to get the nail scissors, and trim the piece that was out.

I have a lovely visual of her still, struting around with tinsel twinkling outten her ass.
:lol:
A few months ago, Jasper jumped on our bad and he reeked. Jeff and I looked at him and he a foot of ribbon coming out of his bottom. I just pulled on the ribbon and the the rest of it came out easily. There was a ribbon trail of poo coming from our laundry room to our bedroom that I had to clean up afterwards.

Mmmmm.... shit on a string!
Thank you for that. :)