Fantine33 has an avatar!!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

Fantine33 has an avatar!!

#1 Post by cindy.wellman » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:30 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

fantine33

#2 Post by fantine33 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:51 am

What is with the bug eyes? That's not risque or anything!

I decided it would look too sad if I got to 100 posts and still had nothing to go with it but my name.

If you scurry your little bahonka over and answer the QODs, I'll even tell you who it is. (This goes for kayBoBharris, as well. Ha!)

tanstaafl2

#3 Post by tanstaafl2 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:45 am

With that blue skin it rather looks like an offspring of Vishnu, minus an arm or two. Seems rather fitting...

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
~Mark Twain

Some people are like a Slinky. They are not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs...
~tanstaafl2

Nullum Gratuitum Prandium
Ne Illegitimi Carborundum
Cumann na gClann Uí Thighearnaigh

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#4 Post by kayrharris » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:27 pm

fantine33 wrote:What is with the bug eyes? That's not risque or anything!

I decided it would look too sad if I got to 100 posts and still had nothing to go with it but my name.

If you scurry your little bahonka over and answer the QODs, I'll even tell you who it is. (This goes for kayBoBharris, as well. Ha!)
I just saw this. I'm quite busy for a few hours, but I will try really, really hard, since you asked so nicely. :D Can I start with Day 2?

fantine33

#5 Post by fantine33 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:48 pm

kayrharris wrote: I just saw this. I'm quite busy for a few hours, but I will try really, really hard, since you asked so nicely. :D Can I start with Day 2?
You can start with Day One! Both weekend games are open until COB Monday.

YAY!

a1mamacat

#6 Post by a1mamacat » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:27 pm

fantine33 wrote:What is with the bug eyes? That's not risque or anything!

Spoiler
Saraswati?
[/spoiler]
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

fantine33

#7 Post by fantine33 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:46 am

You are very close, Snoop.

Dang, Saucy, I never even thought of Saraswati (I had a different direction of thought), that would have been perfect! I'll have to keep her in mind for a future change.

If LWellman would move her hiney then I could give the answer.

On the other hand, it warmed my cockles to see BoB's entries. YAY!!!1

cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

#8 Post by cindy.wellman » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:06 pm

fantine33 wrote:You are very close, Snoop.

Dang, Saucy, I never even thought of Saraswati (I had a different direction of thought), that would have been perfect! I'll have to keep her in mind for a future change.

LWellman looked at everyone's answers for the QOD, so she is therefore ineligible to play today. (err, yesterday)

The :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: was because I never thought I'd see the day that you had an avatar, NOT because Ms YouKnowWhoAndIDon't was doing anything risque.

OK, who is she? The female incarnation of the cartoon version of Aladdin would fit in with her whole blue color, but I know that isn't correct. Like Tan though, I thought she was one of the "woman of many arms" ladies.

fantine33

#9 Post by fantine33 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:01 pm

cindy.wellman wrote:
fantine33 wrote:You are very close, Snoop.

LWellman looked at everyone's answers for the QOD, so she is therefore ineligible to play today. (err, yesterday)

The :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: was because I never thought I'd see the day that you had an avatar, NOT because Ms YouKnowWhoAndIDon't was doing anything risque.

OK, who is she? The female incarnation of the cartoon version of Aladdin would fit in with her whole blue color, but I know that isn't correct. Like Tan though, I thought she was one of the "woman of many arms" ladies.
LWellman needs to stop being such a Peeky-knees. Ha! I see "bug eyes" are actualy "shocks".

"She" is Krishna. He is the origination of all avatars. Therefore, I have the ultimate avatar! Ha!

The women of many arms are Saraswati, Durga and Lakshmi.

fantine33

#10 Post by fantine33 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:21 pm

Btw, I got positively giddy when I saw you had answered the QOD. I had to go and look at your answers right away.

Yours is not there because I was using birthdays of my family and it still hurts too much to use my dad's, which would be your sign.

On a lighter note, 9 months before May 25 must be good for boning. There are at least five members of my family whose birthdays are the 24th or 25th.

I didn't use my birthday because that might be coming into play later in the month. So all prospective QODers now have a hint to start boning up. So to speak. Ha!