ATTENTION THOSE WHO HAVE ANSWERED SUNDAY'S QOD

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
fantine33

ATTENTION THOSE WHO HAVE ANSWERED SUNDAY'S QOD

#1 Post by fantine33 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:04 am

Please check the message again and see my corrections. If you choose to edit your original just add the additional info with an "EDIT:" after your original answers.

I'll also make sure and double check if you just add your additional answer in another post rather than your first one.

In an attempt at my own defense, I'll say I was in a hurry today to get it posted before I had to leave and I had copied it onto a thumb drive so I could post away from home. Apparently I copied a work in progress or something, since the bonus was completely missing. I know, weak. I'll just consider this my nod to God in the Persian rug that is the December QOD. Ha!

fantine33

#2 Post by fantine33 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:54 pm

Just bumping this up, so it stays current. I'll PM andrewjackson, ne1410s and tanstaafl (although I know he reads ALL my posts because he likes me that way, ha!) tomorrow if it appears they haven't seen it.

Everybody else that answered before I corrected it has either edited or worded it in a way that covered the correct questions before they even saw them (wow, Annie Camaro is both polite AND smart, obviously her mother has good breeding).

tanstaafl2

#3 Post by tanstaafl2 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:20 pm

As if I would ever miss one!

Ha! etc.

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
~Mark Twain

Some people are like a Slinky. They are not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs...
~tanstaafl2

Nullum Gratuitum Prandium
Ne Illegitimi Carborundum
Cumann na gClann Uí Thighearnaigh

AnnieCamaro
Four-Footer

#4 Post by AnnieCamaro » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:43 pm

fantine33 wrote: (wow, Annie Camaro is both polite AND smart, obviously her mother has good breeding).
Thank you, Miss Fan. My mother did have good breeding. She was a greyhound.

If you mean my mom (because maybe not everybody realizes that I am adopted,) I don't know very much about her breeding. If she has papers, she never showed them to me. She's a good dinner cooker, though, so we don't worry about the small stuff.
Sou iu koto de.