CloverBored

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
littlebeast13
Dumbass

CloverBored

#1 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:32 pm

Uly: My name is Uly Hawkins. It's 6:42 AM on October 25th. Approximately seven hours ago, some... thing attacked the Bored. I don't know what it is. If you found this transcript, I mean if you're reading this right now, then you probably know more about it than I do. Whatever it is, it killed my brother TBone, it killed my best friends Esto and Catfish, and many, many others. We've taken shelter in an old thread. The moderators have begun bombing the creature and we're caught in the middle. Okay, ready?

[Uly turns transcripts over to Kiki]

Uly: It's okay.

Kiki: I don't know what to write.

Uly: Just tell them who you are.

Kiki: My name is Kiki McIntyre. I don't know why this is happening, but I think it has something to do with Lyrically Speaking. We're going to wait in this thread until this passes.

Scene: Uly Hawkins and friends are spending another Friday in the chat room discussing important and timely topics. . .

. . .and, like most chat room people, drinking heavily. . .

. . . with Esto is in charge of the transcripts

Scene: They hear loud, strange noises coming from other forums

Catfish: Anyone know what that was?

Esto: Nothing to worry about. It’s just another political thread going viral. Kiki's probably raising hell, again. My suggestion is have another beer.

Catfish: Are you sure it's just a political thread?

Esto: Trust me. Herman Cain entered the forum.

Scene: The Bored is under attack!

Scene: Uly and TBone discuss the situation

Uly: Still writing the transcripts?

TBone: Yeah, people are gonna want to know... how it all went down.

Uly: Well, you can just tell them how it all went down, TBone.

TBone: No, that wouldn't work. People need to read this, you know? It's gonna be important. People are going to read this thread.

Scene: While TBone keeps the record, the friends set out to find Kiki, who is trapped in a long political thread. . .

. . .but they find mayhem on The Bored

Scene: Uly seeks out a moderator and asks for assistance

Uly: Listen, we need your help. Our friend, she's may be hurt, she's trapped in a political thread

Confessor: That is not where you want to be right now.

Catfish: Do you guys know what it is, out there? Do you know what that thing is?

Confessor: There ain't nobody telling me. Rumor has it the damn thing is out to destroy Lyrically Speaking.

Catfish: That doesn't make any sense?

Confessor: It's a promo, what do you expect?

Catfish: Good point.

Confessor: Whatever it is, it's winning.

Scene: They finally reach the main forum, only to find Kiki's political thread all messed up

TBone: Please tell me she posted early in the thread.

Uly: Nope, right up to the end.

TBone: Shit.

Catfish: How are we going to get in there?

Uly: I don't know; we'll just go log in and see how far up we can get.

Catfish: I don't know if I can do that.

TBone: Well, maybe we can try going up to the Main Forum and see if there's a place to cross over, and then we can find some way down to her post.

[Uly considers, then begins to log in. The others follow]

TBone: Wait! No, never mind! No, that's a bad idea! Hey! That's a bad idea, I take that back!

Scene: After rescuing Kiki, Uly and the others consider their options.

TBone: Okay, just to be clear here, our options are: die here, die in the tunnels, or die on The Bored. That pretty much it?

Uly: Yeah... that's pretty much it.

Scene: The monster continues to pummel The Bored. The chat room is completely destroyed as Tuba Dave and moderators attempt to stop the intrusion

Scene: After the others are killed, Uly and Kiki, attempt to keep the transcripts as they escape through The Bored. . .

. . .and take refuge in an old Take Me Out to the Ballgame thread

Uly: We got like three seconds left. What do you want to write? What do you want to write? Last thing for the transcripts.

Kiki: Um... Lyrically Speaking Winter Extravaganza returns January second. Nothing can stop LB, not even a mon-
[transcript ends]

LSWE