There are far worse songs to get stuck in your head

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Ritterskoop

There are far worse songs to get stuck in your head

#1 Post by Ritterskoop » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:39 pm

Right now it is REM's "At My Most Beautiful"
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#2 Post by kayrharris » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:58 pm

You're right, that is a nice song.

The restaurant where I had dinner played Etta James "At Last"...a nice old classic. Our table was the last one there, so our server played it for us several times before we left. She got a nice tip. But I am humming that song and will be for a while I suppose.

Ritterskoop

#3 Post by Ritterskoop » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:06 am

kayrharris wrote:You're right, that is a nice song.

The restaurant where I had dinner played Etta James "At Last"...a nice old classic. Our table was the last one there, so our server played it for us several times before we left. She got a nice tip. But I am humming that song and will be for a while I suppose.
I liked Julie Damato's version from an early Idol season. I still have it on that hard drive that's yet to be repaired. That was a popular audition song back then, for folks with low ranges.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.