B4 Team-Very Late The List

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bixby17

B4 Team-Very Late The List

#1 Post by Bixby17 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:33 am

Week 244

Tell us what thing you are working on this week to help out with your health and fitness.

I am doing two things:

1. Early workouts. Which menas I've goofed up putting up the list.

2. Making lists. Lots of stuff going on and to keep some measure of mental health, lists help.

Ritterskoop

#2 Post by Ritterskoop » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:38 am

The produce home delivery thing is going to help. It is vegetables that have been paid for and must be eaten so they aren't wasted.

I start meds for high sugar today. It's pretty clear to me the difference is whether I get much exercise; this semester I timed my classes in a different way from my usual, and rarely got any exercise. Yesterday was the last class day, so I will schedule three one-hour sessions a week and see where it goes from there.

Mom wants to do a 5K in the spring so I will work toward that with her.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Snaxx

Re: B4 Team-Very Late The List

#3 Post by Snaxx » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:14 pm

I haven't dropped out of the PCLT or B4, just a lingering illness (that started as a bad winter cold) has kept me inactive for the time being. A persistent chest cough that may be bronchitis has me on antibiotics as well as two other prescriptions. So it will be a week or more before I get active.

Still managed to visit the grand opening of a gym in my area sponsored by the local radio station ... it wasn't just to meet the cute woman DJ! :)

Before joining, I gotta 1. get well and 2. have my physical exam.

gsabc

#4 Post by gsabc » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:37 am

1. Back exercises, Aleve and heating pads. Working so far, but tonight's snowfall is not gonna help the situation.

2. Resist GW's Christmas baked goods and other holiday treats, or at least enjoy only in moderation. I overdid the chocolate-containing items the other evening and had problems getting to and staying asleep, not to mention the obvious caloric intake.
I just ordered chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.