Here's George!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
FannyHeartsNene
Beijos!

Here's George!

#1 Post by FannyHeartsNene » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:09 pm

I got a dollar bill with a WG stamp on it! I'm ridiculously excited. It was very subtle along the short edge of the bill and I almost missed it. I think it was some cash that my sister gave me a couple of weeks ago and I didn't notice it until I was about to hand it over to the cashier at Staples today. He seemed a bit startled when I squeaked and yanked it back. "No! Not that one!"

Question for the Georgers: If it gets a hit after I enter it, do I get credit for the hit even though I was not the originator?
Eu te amo, Nene!

FannyHeartsNene
Beijos!

Re: Here's George!

#2 Post by FannyHeartsNene » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:49 pm

FannyHeartsNene wrote:I got a dollar bill with a WG stamp on it! I'm ridiculously excited. It was very subtle along the short edge of the bill and I almost missed it. I think it was some cash that my sister gave me a couple of weeks ago and I didn't notice it until I was about to hand it over to the cashier at Staples today. He seemed a bit startled when I squeaked and yanked it back. "No! Not that one!"

Question for the Georgers: If it gets a hit after I enter it, do I get credit for the hit even though I was not the originator?
I entered my bill, it's been since October of last year since I did anything. I'm a bad Georger.....

The dude whose bill I got is about as crazy as lb! He's put in 69,000 bills and he's got breakdowns by states and countries and whatnot in his profile.......
Eu te amo, Nene!

TheCalvinator24

#3 Post by TheCalvinator24 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:31 pm

FannyHeartsNene wrote:
FannyHeartsNene wrote:I got a dollar bill with a WG stamp on it! I'm ridiculously excited. It was very subtle along the short edge of the bill and I almost missed it. I think it was some cash that my sister gave me a couple of weeks ago and I didn't notice it until I was about to hand it over to the cashier at Staples today. He seemed a bit startled when I squeaked and yanked it back. "No! Not that one!"

I entered my bill, it's been since October of last year since I did anything. I'm a bad Georger.....

The dude whose bill I got is about as crazy as lb! He's put in 69,000 bills and he's got breakdowns by states and countries and whatnot in his profile.......
Is he from Idaho?
It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. —Albus Dumbledore

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#4 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Hooray!!!! Maybe this will get you excited about entering bills again!!!!!!!!11

And to answer your question, yes. Every registered user on a bill gets credit for all future hits it gets.....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#5 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:32 pm

TheCalvinator24 wrote:
FannyHeartsNene wrote:

Is he from Idaho?

There are about 453729833 Georgers who keep a lot of their stats in their profile.....

And many of the are crazier than I am, since I haven't updated my stats since January 2008......

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

TheCalvinator24

#6 Post by TheCalvinator24 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:43 pm

This guy has only been Georging a little over a year, but he's already in the top 500 overall. Sounds like he runs a cash-heavy business(skating rink) and enters everything that comes through the till.
It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. —Albus Dumbledore

FannyHeartsNene
Beijos!

#7 Post by FannyHeartsNene » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:27 pm

TheCalvinator24 wrote:
FannyHeartsNene wrote:

Is he from Idaho?
No. He's not that crazy.......

(I kid because I love, Idaho type peoples!)
Eu te amo, Nene!

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#8 Post by ulysses5019 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:58 pm

TheCalvinator24 wrote:This guy has only been Georging a little over a year, but he's already in the top 500 overall. Sounds like he runs a cash-heavy business(skating rink) and enters everything that comes through the till.
Is he a rough looking character who shops with their rough looking friends and kids?
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.