Hey TiV!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
littlebeast13
Dumbass

Hey TiV!

#1 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:19 pm

When do you plan on posting the final LS game? With New Year's Eve on a Monday, I wasn't sure what date you planned on finishing.

I need to know which date I will be able to start on so I can plan my games out with the days of the week. Thanks...

lb13

mrkelley23

#2 Post by mrkelley23 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:45 pm

Lessee, a three month Lyrically Speaking that has to be coincident with certain days of the week.

You and TR been corresponding, lb? :P
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#3 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:56 pm

mrkelley23 wrote:Lessee, a three month Lyrically Speaking that has to be coincident with certain days of the week.

You and TR been corresponding, lb? :P

You overestimate me... :P

lb13

traininvain

Re: Hey TiV!

#4 Post by traininvain » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:41 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:When do you plan on posting the final LS game? With New Year's Eve on a Monday, I wasn't sure what date you planned on finishing.

I need to know which date I will be able to start on so I can plan my games out with the days of the week. Thanks...

lb13
I really hadn't thought about it, whatever is works best for you, just let me know.
Enjoy every sandwich

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: Hey TiV!

#5 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:21 pm

traininvain wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:When do you plan on posting the final LS game? With New Year's Eve on a Monday, I wasn't sure what date you planned on finishing.

lb13
I really hadn't thought about it, whatever is works best for you, just let me know.

Since I had originally been setting up to start on a Monday, I'm aiming to begin either on December 31 or January 7. If you can come up with 5 weeks worth of games, then you can go ahead and have the first 4 days of January and I'll start on the 7th. If not, then I'll begin on the 31st...

lb13