How Snaxx Can Pay for His Christmas Presents

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

How Snaxx Can Pay for His Christmas Presents

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:10 pm

Giants fans selling their tickets for this weekend's Patriots game to hungry New England fans:

http://tinyurl.com/2gkyyl

As a Giants fan in particular and a sports fan in general, I can't imagine not going to see a game of this importance with any semblance of a chance for an upset (and if the wind is blowing and the Giants can run the ball, they can win the game).

Snaxx

#2 Post by Snaxx » Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:05 pm

Unless my iffy health gets in the way, I'll be there with my father. Otherwise my sister would fill in for me. I was at the 1998 game when the Giants upset Denver then 13-0 denying them a chance at perfection.
---
Winner of 2011 Sports Madness :mrgreen:

cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

#3 Post by cindy.wellman » Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:07 am

jacorbett70 wrote:Unless my iffy health gets in the way, I'll be there with my father. Otherwise my sister would fill in for me. I was at the 1998 game when the Giants upset Denver then 13-0 denying them a chance at perfection.
Dedicated Bronco fan 'Eric' to Snaxx: "GRRRR!"

Cindy says: I hope you are feeling completely well very soon. I'm sorry to hear this illness has stuck around so long!

gsabc

Re: How Snaxx Can Pay for His Christmas Presents

#4 Post by gsabc » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:00 am

silverscreenselect wrote:(and if the wind is blowing and the Giants can run the ball, they can win the game).
If wishes were horses, yadda yadda yadda. That said, I agree that an upset is possible. But I've been thinking that for the last three weeks, too.

If I were the Giants defensive coach, I'd make sure I knew whenever Troy Brown comes into the game on offense. The Pats are tied for the record of most individual players scoring a TD during a regular season. Brown has been out with an injury for most of it, and hasn't scored yet. Mr. Dependable will get a TD pass thrown his way. You heard it here first.
I just ordered chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.