Refugee Camps have Computers

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
PlacentiaSoccerMom

Refugee Camps have Computers

#1 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:26 am

Dear sir.

I am a 28 years old girl from the Federal Republic of Congo where we have one of the largest deposits of diamond in the world . My father king Tura Karrm was head to the cartel of diamond minners in his village where he made so much fortune. Furthermore, He was assassinated some years back and i now became the target which made me to relocate to Cameroon where my life could be safer.

Sir, My father kept some money in a security company in London United Kingdom which is $15 million dollars. I seek your assistance to help me get this money to your custody in your country. I will join you as soon as you are in possesion of the money.

Presently i am in a refugee camp in Cameroon I will give you 30% of the total money if you can help me out. If you are interested in assisting, I will be expecting your prompt reply including your name, address and your telephone number to enable me do the change of ownership and power of attorney on your name and address to enable you have the right to claim this money.

I got your contact from an international email directory when I was looking for help. Lastly, I want to be under your shield so that you can invest this fund for me. I am trusting you with all my life please make this very confidential. I am looking forward to your prompt reply.

Yours. Sandra Karrm.

peacock2121

#2 Post by peacock2121 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:38 am

I still want to know why you get all of these e-mails and I get nadda!

Do people think I am not generous?

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#3 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:41 am

They think that I am more of a sucker.

peacock2121

#4 Post by peacock2121 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:42 am

I doubt that one.

very much

Bob Juch

#5 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:23 pm

peacock2121 wrote:I still want to know why you get all of these e-mails and I get nadda!

Do people think I am not generous?
You can have this one:

Greetings.

As you read this, don't feel sorry for me, because it is the destiny of everyman to die someday.I am Halim Kafas a naturalised briton by birth and a business merchant based in the United Kingdom.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer.

It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.I regret that I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself), but my trade.Though I am very well to do, I was never open handed; I was always hostile to people and regarded them like they never had hopes of becoming as successful as myself.Now I know that there is a lot more to life than just prosperity.

I believe that when I am given a second chance to come to this world,I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that death is eminent, I have willed and given most of my belonging to immediate and extended family members, as well as a few close friends.I want Allah to be merciful to me and accept my soul. Hence I have decided to support charity work; this is what i want to be remembered for.So far, I have been able to reach out to a few charity organizations in the Singapore,Algeria and Malaysia.Now that my health has deteriorated so badly,I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to aid me in giving of alms to those organizations catering for the less privileged in Bulgaria and Pakistan;they refused and kept the resources to themselves.Hence,I do not trust them anymore,as they seem not to be contempt with what I have left for them.

The last of my belonging which no one knows of,is the huge deposit of Four and half milion US dollars that I have in a safe keeping company abroad,which I will want you to secure and bestow to charity organizations.Please reply to my email address.

For your time and devotion,I have set aside a tenth of this for you.

Remain blessed.

Halim Kafas.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

MarleysGh0st

#6 Post by MarleysGh0st » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:48 pm

peacock2121 wrote:I still want to know why you get all of these e-mails and I get nadda!
Do you get any spam at all to your regular e-mail address? Once your address is on a spam list, it's nearly impossible to avoid these! Perhaps you have a ISP like AOL that is filtering out all your spam without you even noticing?