That was quite an ending

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

That was quite an ending

#1 Post by kayrharris » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:18 pm

to that Dallas/Detroit game. Tomy Romo is really turning into a great quarterback. I didn't turn it on until the 3rd quarter and dint think Dallas had a snowball's chance in winning the game. Shows how much I know.

ToLiveIsToFly

Re: That was quite an ending

#2 Post by ToLiveIsToFly » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:51 pm

kayrharris wrote:to that Dallas/Detroit game. Tomy Romo is really turning into a great quarterback. I didn't turn it on until the 3rd quarter and dint think Dallas had a snowball's chance in winning the game. Shows how much I know.
True, but at least the bad guys didn't cover, so "Picking The Team I Like Better" (in which I picked and weighted all the games for the whole year before the season started) is back in first place in my confidence pool.

Huzzah.

earendel

Re: That was quite an ending

#3 Post by earendel » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:52 am

kayrharris wrote:to that Dallas/Detroit game. Tomy Romo is really turning into a great quarterback. I didn't turn it on until the 3rd quarter and dint think Dallas had a snowball's chance in winning the game. Shows how much I know.
It was unbelievable - when Romo lost the ball I thought the game was over, but the Detroit player, rather than falling on it, tried to pick it up and run with it, but only succeeded in kicking it to a Dallas lineman who did the right thing. Witten made up for the earlier fumble by catching that needle-threading pass from Romo in the last seconds.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

andrewjackson

#4 Post by andrewjackson » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:11 am

Blah, blah, blah.

It was a terrible finish. When Hanson missed the field goal I knew we were doomed.

Not getting the fumble was the clincher.
No matter where you go, there you are.