Dwight Howard really *is* Superman

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
NellyLunatic1980

Dwight Howard really *is* Superman

#1 Post by NellyLunatic1980 » Sat May 30, 2009 9:19 pm

... and I will be throwing my full support to the Orlando Magic in this year's NBA Finals. They are for real this year. And they need redemption after choking in the NBA Finals 14 years ago.

I wanted the Nuggets and the Cavaliers in the Finals. I got neither. But I still have to root for somebody.

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

Re: Dwight Howard really *is* Superman

#2 Post by ulysses5019 » Sat May 30, 2009 9:36 pm

NellyLunatic1980 wrote:... and I will be throwing my full support to the Orlando Magic in this year's NBA Finals. They are for real this year. And they need redemption after choking in the NBA Finals 14 years ago.

I wanted the Nuggets and the Cavaliers in the Finals. I got neither. But I still have to root for somebody.

I wonder who will be favored? Lakers have home court advantage but the Magic won both games during the regular season.
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

Southpaw Fanny
Here comes the screwball

#3 Post by Southpaw Fanny » Sun May 31, 2009 7:03 am

NellyLunatic1980 wrote:... and I will be throwing my full support to the Orlando Magic in this year's NBA Finals. They are for real this year. And they need redemption after choking in the NBA Finals 14 years ago.

Bandwagoner...
Screw you guys, I'm going home.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#4 Post by littlebeast13 » Sun May 31, 2009 7:04 am

Southpaw Fanny wrote:

Bandwagoner...

Now that the NBA season has ended it's time to focus back on The National Pastime®.......

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

Southpaw Fanny
Here comes the screwball

#5 Post by Southpaw Fanny » Sun May 31, 2009 7:07 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
Southpaw Fanny wrote:

Bandwagoner...

Now that the NBA season has ended it's time to focus back on The National Pastime®.......

lb13
Ragging people on internet message boards, right?

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#6 Post by littlebeast13 » Sun May 31, 2009 7:12 am

Southpaw Fanny wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
Southpaw Fanny wrote: Bandwagoner...

lb13
Ragging people on internet message boards, right?

Well, that's one of them.....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

Southpaw Fanny
Here comes the screwball

#7 Post by Southpaw Fanny » Sun May 31, 2009 7:14 am

And was there ever a bigger friggin' baby than Lebron James? Team says he'll talk to the press as usual and he refuses to speak to anybody and immediately leaves the building.

Hopefully they'll cease with those idiotic Kobe v. Lebron Vitamin Water and puppet commercials now.

NellyLunatic1980

#8 Post by NellyLunatic1980 » Sun May 31, 2009 7:22 am

Southpaw Fanny wrote:And was there ever a bigger friggin' baby than Lebron James? Team says he'll talk to the press as usual and he refuses to speak to anybody and immediately leaves the building.

Hopefully they'll cease with those idiotic Kobe v. Lebron Vitamin Water and puppet commercials now.
They should've done a Melo-LeBron Vitamin Water commercial instead. :|