Where in the world is Uly?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

Where in the world is Uly?

#1 Post by ulysses5019 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:57 pm

And of course it's guess the avatar time again.....just kidding. I was in College Station today for the NCAA women's soccer championship.......and USC won. Now it's on to Sacramento for the women's volleyball semifinals. Condolences to appa's Huskers. And the young lady holding the trophy is Amy Rodriguez, named the most outstanding player for the offense.
I was in Houston for less than 30 hours so I'm sorry that I couldn't make it to the Woodlands or catch a game at Reliant (though I drove by) and I also send my regrets to the local president and Dynamo fan.
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#2 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:02 pm

Have a safe trip.

(Maddie had fun at USC this weekend.)

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#3 Post by ulysses5019 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:06 pm

Who cares about Maddie......how was Jeff's car? Does it still have tires?
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#4 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:07 pm

ulysses5019 wrote:Who cares about Maddie......how was Jeff's car? Does it still have tires?
Nobody had their cars broken into. The team was worried about it because two years ago, at Trojan Wars III, somebody's car window was smashed.

Appa23

Re: Where in the world is Uly?

#5 Post by Appa23 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:16 pm

ulysses5019 wrote:And of course it's guess the avatar time again.....just kidding. I was in College Station today for the NCAA women's soccer championship.......and USC won. Now it's on to Sacramento for the women's volleyball semifinals. Condolences to appa's Huskers. And the young lady holding the trophy is Amy Rodriguez, named the most outstanding player for the offense.
I was in Houston for less than 30 hours so I'm sorry that I couldn't make it to the Woodlands or catch a game at Reliant (though I drove by) and I also send my regrets to the local president and Dynamo fan.
Congrats to USC!

I watched some of the game on television today.

Thanks for the thoughts on my Huskers. One of their returning All-Americans (and former POY) never really fully recovered from an injury last year. Then, she had a gimpy back. All in all, they had some trouble getting things in gear. Slow starts ended up killing them.

It is never good when you played your best volleyball during the first month of the season, rather than the last month.

peacock2121

#6 Post by peacock2121 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:48 am

Wow, Uly.

Make sure you drink plenty of water.