Yo, beast!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Convict #26
Merry Man

Yo, beast!

#1 Post by Convict #26 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:55 am

My chowderheaded son and I have a new game we play with Prison Throw--Prison Throw Golf. Or Razz.

Basically, you go for the lowest possible score. Tip the guy forward and then slam him full-force into the ground and hope to hit a cop right away. And if it's just after midnight here, we can post our scores.

I got a 296 last night. Because we have to make the fun even more fun. Or bizarre....
I didn't do it.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: Yo, beast!

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:07 am

Convict #26 wrote:My chowderheaded son and I have a new game we play with Prison Throw--Prison Throw Golf. Or Razz.

Basically, you go for the lowest possible score. Tip the guy forward and then slam him full-force into the ground and hope to hit a cop right away. And if it's just after midnight here, we can post our scores.

I got a 296 last night. Because we have to make the fun even more fun. Or bizarre....

I've been off the Prison Throw crackpipe for about a week now, but now you have to give me a new challenge.... :P

lb13

Convict #26
Merry Man

#3 Post by Convict #26 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:09 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
Convict #26 wrote:My chowderheaded son and I have a new game we play with Prison Throw--Prison Throw Golf. Or Razz.

I've been off the Prison Throw crackpipe for about a week now, but now you have to give me a new challenge.... :P

lb13
Your absence had been noted. I've been playing the very lame video poker there more than the PT, until I can hit the royal. I've gotten every other paying combo. Then I'll ditch it. There's no score posting, so don't look to try to kick my ass!
I didn't do it.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#4 Post by littlebeast13 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:18 am

Convict #26 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13
Your absence had been noted. I've been playing the very lame video poker there more than the PT, until I can hit the royal. I've gotten every other paying combo. Then I'll ditch it. There's no score posting, so don't look to try to kick my ass!

I didn't last 10 minutes on their video poker before I ditched it.

Lately I've been playing Spelldown over on Yahoo. About the only joy left in playing that is seeing if you can spell a word that hasn't been used in over a week or seeing which nasty words the game will accept....

lb13

fantine33

#5 Post by fantine33 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:46 am

littlebeast13 wrote:Lately I've been playing Spelldown over on Yahoo. About the only joy left in playing that is seeing if you can spell a word that hasn't been used in over a week or seeing which nasty words the game will accept....

lb13
They still have Spelldown? I thought they had gotten rid of it at some point and that, coupled with all the auto cheats in Mahjong Solitaire made me jump the Yahoo ship and play at Pogo on the regular.

I used to love making some arcane word and seeing how long it had been since it had been played before.