Ya know...I didn't sign up for this crap!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
AnnieCamaro
Four-Footer

#26 Post by AnnieCamaro » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:12 am

Miss Fuzzy, do you want me to bite somebody for you?

I was mad yesterday, because my yard is filled with trees laying sideways on the ground. Ice was everywhere that branches weren't, and that made it very hard to walk, and the trees that hadn't fallen down all the way kept throwing more ice on my head. Now, as you may know, civilized dogs have to go outside from time to time to do their business. I'd like to know how I'm supposed to do my business when it's hard to walk and evil trees throw ice on my head? Let the electric company explain that!

Then my baby sister Lizbit made a game out of it. Because she's little, she could get under some of the branches, and she made caves and tunnels, and then she'd forget how to get back out, so she'd do funny howly noises while she was stuck, then she'd figure it out and be so proud of herself when she remembered how her maze worked, and so when she got back into the clear, we laughed and laughed. I laughed so hard that I peed, and that took care of the business for a while.

Things work out eventually.

/:P\
Sou iu koto de.

peacock2121

#27 Post by peacock2121 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:14 am

Annie!

Things do work out eventually.

Thanks for reminding us.

fuzzywuzzy

#28 Post by fuzzywuzzy » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:25 am

AnnieCamaro wrote:Miss Fuzzy, do you want me to bite somebody for you?

I was mad yesterday, because my yard is filled with trees laying sideways on the ground. Ice was everywhere that branches weren't, and that made it very hard to walk, and the trees that hadn't fallen down all the way kept throwing more ice on my head. Now, as you may know, civilized dogs have to go outside from time to time to do their business. I'd like to know how I'm supposed to do my business when it's hard to walk and evil trees throw ice on my head? Let the electric company explain that!

Then my baby sister Lizbit made a game out of it. Because she's little, she could get under some of the branches, and she made caves and tunnels, and then she'd forget how to get back out, so she'd do funny howly noises while she was stuck, then she'd figure it out and be so proud of herself when she remembered how her maze worked, and so when she got back into the clear, we laughed and laughed. I laughed so hard that I peed, and that took care of the business for a while.

Things work out eventually.

/:P\
Annie...thank you so much for reminding me that things do work themselves out. :) I always remind fwh, when things look nasty, that things could be worse. I have to remember that...

I hope that you will have a tree free pee zone very soon :D !

Sometimes, when I laugh, I pee too!
(lets just keep that between us girls!)

fuzzy
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it."
— Mark Twain

"Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else."
- Judy Garland