Ho Ho Ho, Sprotsie!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
ElfWithPolkaSprots
Secret Santa

Ho Ho Ho, Sprotsie!

#1 Post by ElfWithPolkaSprots » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:11 pm

For your first present, please accept this man to lead your Broncos next year. It serves two purposes: you need a coach who can actually win more than 9 games a year, and second, it gets him out of his current job, which he stinks at.

Please hurry in picking him up. You don't want to see him moving to Washington next year.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#2 Post by SportsFan68 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:05 pm

Dear Polka:

Thank you for the present of the great guy. :shock:

I agree that he stinks at his current job and that he can win more than nine games a year (including a more recenter SuperBowl ring than we have), but I will stick with Shanny until the end.

Your great guy will always hold a place dear to my heart -- he's visible on the sidelines of Drive, a memory I will always cherish. Now if you happened to have a video of Drive lying around someplace or on YouTube or something . . .

:P He can't seriously be thinking of going to Washington . . . :P
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller