To warm the cockles of your heart...

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
ladysoleil

#26 Post by ladysoleil » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 pm

ohhh. Isabella is beautiful!

Tgirl's_Elferoo
Secret Santa

Re: To warm the cockles of your heart...

#27 Post by Tgirl's_Elferoo » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:47 pm

silvercamaro wrote:I present the lovely Isabella:

I think she's a keeper.

CLAP CLAP CLAP

Elferoo loves babies. Elferoo especially loves babies who have cute Grandmas.

Elferoo also notices that the blanket company that makes those blankets that you always see the babies in, must be a making a killing after all of these years in business.

Elferoo, whose first elfling picture had that blanket in it as well. [/code]

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#28 Post by silvercamaro » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:51 pm

Thank you, my friends. Every last one of you has said exactly the right thing. :D

Isabella and her mother had to stay in the hospital for two extra days because they both had slight fevers, but also because they were warmer and safer in there than anywhere in the middle of the ice storm. (I can't help but wonder if some kind doctor or nurse may have nudged the numbers a touch for their sakes.) My son called today and he has electricity! Furthermore, they are going to drive over here for Christmas.

I won't spoil anybody though.

Heh. As if.

tlynn78

#29 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:54 pm

I won't spoil anybody though.

Heh. As if.

Hah! I say. HAH! You will have the best Christmas EVER! She really is adorable! And I'm not just saying that, either.

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL

#30 Post by cindy.wellman » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:04 pm

Judy,

She is absolutely beautiful! What a blessed addition to your family.

I'm going to walk around saying Isabella now since it is one of those names that sounds like a melody.

:D

themanintheseersuckersuit

Re: To warm the cockles of your heart...

#31 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:07 pm

silvercamaro wrote:I present the lovely Isabella:

I think she's a keeper.
I'm quoting this just because more pictures of the sweet Isabella are a good thing.
Suitguy is not bitter.

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

The problem, then, is that such calls do not address an opposition audience so much as they signal virtue. They talk past those who need convincing. They ignore actual facts and counterargument. And they are irreparably smug.

Catfish

#32 Post by Catfish » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:53 am

Ooh, I just found this. Isabella is beeee-yooooo-ti-full! And now that I see her, I can't imagine a more perfect name.

Angels can appear in funny ways, as in the form of hospital data fudgers.

Love,
Catfish

AnnieCamaro
Four-Footer

#33 Post by AnnieCamaro » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:14 am

I'm her aunt. I haven't met her yet. I hope she likes me. I will give her wet kisses when they let me.

I will teach her things.

/:P\
Sou iu koto de.

tlynn78

#34 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:37 am

I'm her aunt. I haven't met her yet. I hope she likes me. I will give her wet kisses when they let me.

I will teach her things.

Being an aunt is lots of fun, Annie. YOu will be a terrific one to Isabel, as soon as they let you.

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

peacock2121

#35 Post by peacock2121 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:10 am

The best thing to be in the whole wide world would to be one of Uday's four-footers.

The second best thing would be to be her granddaughter.

Lucky, lucky girl.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#36 Post by SportsFan68 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:25 pm

What a little cutiepie!

She makes me with to have baby stuff around so I could wrap it up and send it to SC to help spoil her rotten.

She is a doll. She will dance glamorous and exotic ballet roles.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller