RIP Michael Jackson

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
clem21
Nose Exploder

Re: RIP Michael Jackson

#26 Post by clem21 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:04 pm

T_Bone0806 wrote:Unbelievable.

When we heard Ed McMahon had passed, it was a mild surprise, but not shocking. The man
I feel very confident that NOONE saw this one coming.
No disrespect to all those who find it despicable, but check the Ghoul Pool...
Last edited by clem21 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live..."
-Charles Bukowski

2011 [Bleep]house Rats Award Winner
2011 I've Been Everywhere New England Region Co-Champion

secondchance
Possum Hunter!

#27 Post by secondchance » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:05 pm

DevilKitty100 wrote:My thoughts: The world has one less convicted child molester in it. So long, Mofo.
No need to sugarcoat it, DK... go ahead and say how you really feel.

:lol:

TheConfessor

#28 Post by TheConfessor » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:07 pm

DevilKitty100 wrote:My thoughts: The world has one less convicted child molester in it. So long, Mofo.
You must not have been on the jury.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#29 Post by SportsFan68 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:07 pm

My best and worst memories of Michael are the same. Four of us were driving to Yuma, AZ for Thanksgiving at my brother's house. We took turns picking the tape to play, and my nephew always picked Thriller. I picked Neil Diamond, Huey Lewis, the soundtrack to Footloose, etc., and my brother picked Elton John, Cyndi Lauper, Bruce Springsteen, etc. Mom always passed her turn to pick, so every third tape, it was Thriller. Aargh! It's a good thing it's such a good album.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

DevilKitty100

#30 Post by DevilKitty100 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:09 pm

Second Chance wrote:
No need to sugarcoat it, DK... go ahead and say how you really feel.

:lol:
Yes, I've been working on coming out my shell for some time now. Maybe it's taking! :wink:

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#31 Post by T_Bone0806 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:12 pm

clem21 wrote:

When we heard Ed McMahon had passed, it was a mild surprise, but not shocking. The man
I was actually thinking of my office when I wrote that. I don't get involved with the Ghoul Pool, but if anyone picked Michael, then perhaps they should consider
becoming the new Jeanne Dixon.

Unless maybe the thought process was that someone would kill him. I actually could see where that scenario could possibly have happened.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

tlynn78

#32 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:13 pm

Yes, I've been working on coming out my shell for some time now. Maybe it's taking!

lol

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

DevilKitty100

#33 Post by DevilKitty100 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:14 pm

TheConfessor wrote:
You must not have been on the jury.
If I've misremembered the "convicted" part, I'm sure you or others will set me straight. But, close enough in my book.

<Syrupy high pitched voice>Oh, sure, I let all the children sleep in my bed. It shows love. Just love.</syrupy high pitched voice>

Excuse me while I puke.

clem21
Nose Exploder

#34 Post by clem21 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:31 pm

T_Bone0806 wrote:
clem21 wrote:

I was actually thinking of my office when I wrote that. I don't get involved with the Ghoul Pool, but if anyone picked Michael, then perhaps they should consider

Unless maybe the thought process was that someone would kill him. I actually could see where that scenario could possibly have happened.
If I knew who Jeanne Dixon was I might be more inclined to be the new her...
"Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live..."
-Charles Bukowski

2011 [Bleep]house Rats Award Winner
2011 I've Been Everywhere New England Region Co-Champion

VAdame

#35 Post by VAdame » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:34 pm

clem21 wrote:
T_Bone0806 wrote:
clem21 wrote: No disrespect to all those who find it despicable, but check the Ghoul Pool...

If I knew who Jeanne Dixon was I might be more inclined to be the new her...
Before your time:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanne_Dixon
She is best known for allegedly predicting the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. In the May 13, 1956, issue of Parade Magazine she wrote that the 1960 presidential election would be "dominated by labor and won by a Democrat" who would then go on to "e assassinated or die in office though not necessarily in his first term."

VAdame

#36 Post by VAdame » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:40 pm

The real reason famous people die in threes:
http://www.farleftside.com/2009/1-28-09.html

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#37 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:41 pm

There is a huge crowd at the UCLA Medical Center, which is right down the street from my office. Traffic is being affected. Getting home tonight is going to be a pain. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

gsabc

#38 Post by gsabc » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:42 pm

My earliest example of "more money than brains". In his day, he was great. Unfortunately, that day ended over 20 years ago and he never realized it.

The kids won't really lead normal lives. Every little thing that goes wrong in their lives will be publicized and plastered all over the tabloids and internet (often one and the same thing).
I just ordered chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.

dimmzy

#39 Post by dimmzy » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:56 pm

Leave it to The Smoking Gun to publish the court documents relating to his trials ...

The autopsy report is probably next.

hanzz

#40 Post by hanzz » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:13 pm

VAdame wrote:The real reason famous people die in threes:
http://www.farleftside.com/2009/1-28-09.html
Well that's an amusing little website I didn't know about.

He's no Gary Larsen, though.
In this town, don't we love it now, everbody's waiting for the next surprise!

Estonut
Evil Genius

#41 Post by Estonut » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:38 pm

If he had been a Mofo, you wouldn't hate him so, or at all...
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

secondchance
Possum Hunter!

#42 Post by secondchance » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:44 pm

I have to pass the family home area in Encino, and then the mob scene in Hollywood right now to get to work on time... ha. :?

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#43 Post by kayrharris » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:55 pm

Second Chance wrote:I have to pass the family home area in Encino, and then the mob scene in Hollywood right now to get to work on time... ha. :?
It's a media circus right now and pretty much a zoo out there. I'm already overdosed on coverage.
It's definitely overshadowed the passing of Farrah. This is gonna go on for days.
krh

BackInTex

#44 Post by BackInTex » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:44 pm

Jermane was on the news making a statement. Said Michael's personal physician was with him when he had the heart attack. My intuition says the physician was doing something to Michael that triggered the attack. He wasn't just conveniently there at the time his high profile patient had a coronary.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Estonut
Evil Genius

#45 Post by Estonut » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:07 pm

BackInTex wrote:Jermane was on the news making a statement. Said Michael's personal physician was with him when he had the heart attack. My intuition says the physician was doing something to Michael that triggered the attack. He wasn't just conveniently there at the time his high profile patient had a coronary.
Or he was called in because MJ was feeling crappy...

Or he is paid to live there...
Groucho Marx

BackInTex

#46 Post by BackInTex » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:24 pm

Estonut wrote:
BackInTex wrote:Jermane was on the news making a statement. Said Michael's personal physician was with him when he had the heart attack. My intuition says the physician was doing something to Michael that triggered the attack. He wasn't just conveniently there at the time his high profile patient had a coronary.
Or he was called in because MJ was feeling crappy...

Or he is paid to live there...
Or it could be what I said
The Sun wrote:Last night it was suspected his collapse could have been caused by an overdose of painkiller.

An Emergency Room source at UCLA hospital said Jackson aides told medics he had collapsed after an injection of potent Demerol — similar to morphine.

A Jacko source said: “Shortly after taking the Demerol he started to experience slow shallow breathing.

“His breathing gradually got slower and slower until it stopped.

“His staff started mouth-to-mouth and an ambulance was called which got there in eight minutes “Butfound he was in full

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... ments.html

Yeah, I know. Its The Sun.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#47 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:01 pm

So many people Googled "Michael Jackson" that Google thought it was an attack and blocked things for half an hour.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

DevilKitty100

#48 Post by DevilKitty100 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:20 pm

Estonut wrote:
Ok.........help me out here, Esto. I have no idea what that means. I know what my original mofo means, but don't have a clue about your mofo. :?

Estonut
Evil Genius

#49 Post by Estonut » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:40 pm

DevilKitty100 wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Ok.........help me out here, Esto. I have no idea what that means. I know what my original mofo means, but don't have a clue about your mofo. :?
Spoiler
I meant that if he had been a mother-fucker, perhaps he would not have been a child molester.
Groucho Marx

DevilKitty100

#50 Post by DevilKitty100 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:56 pm

Estonut wrote:
DevilKitty100 wrote:
Estonut wrote: If he had been a Mofo, you wouldn't hate him so, or at all...
Spoiler
I meant that if he had been a mother-fucker, perhaps he would not have been a child molester.
Well, actually I don't hate him at all. He simply disgusts me. And yuck!!!!!!! Your mofo scenario is pretty disgusting, too.........on a different level than child molestation, of course........but still disgusting.