Regarding w00t

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
minimetoo26
Royal Pain In Everyone's Ass

Regarding w00t

#1 Post by minimetoo26 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:43 am

I asked my oldest if any kids he knew used the term "w00t!" at any time. He said he had never heard it, but that his math teacher had written it on the board after standardized testing was over.

This teacher is young and single, but he rides a moped and he watches Hannah Montana and Suite Life on the Disney Channel. So I would definitely put him more in the "Geek/Dork" category than the "Cool" category.

I shall w00t no more...

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: Regarding w00t

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:44 am

minimetoo26 wrote:I asked my oldest if any kids he knew used the term "w00t!" at any time. He said he had never heard it, but that his math teacher had written it on the board after standardized testing was over.

This teacher is young and single, but he rides a moped and he watches Hannah Montana and Suite Life on the Disney Channel. So I would definitely put him more in the "Geek/Dork" category than the "Cool" category.

I shall w00t no more...

Are you abandoning us geeks and dorks? :P

Actually, if watching the Disney Channel is criteria for being a geek, I'm going to burn my membership card as well....

lb13

MarleysGh0st

#3 Post by MarleysGh0st » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:46 am

minimetoo26 wrote:I shall w00t no more...
Just because you're surrendering your "Geek/Dork" credentials, don't think the "Cool" kids will let you into their clique!

minimetoo26

#4 Post by minimetoo26 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:49 am

MarleysGh0st wrote:
minimetoo26 wrote:I shall w00t no more...
Just because you're surrendering your "Geek/Dork" credentials, don't think the "Cool" kids will let you into their clique!
I will never be cool. I was always a Geek Chick.

But the moped/Disney Channel deal is just too much...

earendel

#5 Post by earendel » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:55 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
minimetoo26 wrote:I asked my oldest if any kids he knew used the term "w00t!" at any time. He said he had never heard it, but that his math teacher had written it on the board after standardized testing was over.

I shall w00t no more...

Actually, if watching the Disney Channel is criteria for being a geek, I'm going to burn my membership card as well....

lb13
elwing watches both "Hannah Montana" and "The Suite Life" and she's nothing like a geek.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

minimetoo26

#6 Post by minimetoo26 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:59 am

earendel wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

I shall w00t no more...

lb13
elwing watches both "Hannah Montana" and "The Suite Life" and she's nothing like a geek.
She's not a 20-something single male math teacher, either...

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#7 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:16 am

I shall w00t no more...
Ewwwww, is he watching the show to see the young girls?