Naked (not really) plea for help from all library goers

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Flybrick

Naked (not really) plea for help from all library goers

#1 Post by Flybrick » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:26 am

If you would ask your library to carry my book, I would be grateful.

Since they have a budget for new books, I am not attempting to divert funds from other projects to my own benefit. But if the money is set aside already, is it wrong to ask them to carry it? I carry no guilt for asking................

The book is "Beaufighters in the Night," a non-fiction WWII fighter squadron story.

My thanks to the BBs who bought and read it.

Just finished my second book and am well on my way to more rejections from agents and publishers!

peacock2121

#2 Post by peacock2121 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:53 am

Good luck with your second book!

I just sent the one off to my dad. I asked him to let me know when he is done reading and to let me know what he thought of it.

andrewjackson

Re: Naked (not really) plea for help from all library goers

#3 Post by andrewjackson » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:44 pm

Flybrick wrote:If you would ask your library to carry my book, I would be grateful.

Since they have a budget for new books, I am not attempting to divert funds from other projects to my own benefit. But if the money is set aside already, is it wrong to ask them to carry it? I carry no guilt for asking................

The book is "Beaufighters in the Night," a non-fiction WWII fighter squadron story.

My thanks to the BBs who bought and read it.

Just finished my second book and am well on my way to more rejections from agents and publishers!
Your book doesn't really fit my library but I'll make the request at the Houston Public Library.
No matter where you go, there you are.