Pictures from South Luangwa National Park and Shiwa Ng'andu

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
tanstaafl2

Pictures from South Luangwa National Park and Shiwa Ng'andu

#1 Post by tanstaafl2 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:01 pm

Companion pictures to the Madagascar trip are now posted. These pictures are from South Luangwa National Park, where we stayed at Kaingo Camp, and Shiwa Ng'andu, both located in northeast Zambia. Haven't gotten around to putting titles on them yet but hopefully will get around to it eventually...

OK, so there are a lot of similar pictures of lions, leopard and yawning hippo's.

But then I like lions, leopards and yawning hippo's!

Zambia Pictures

Password remains "boredbuddy"

Also here are links to the safari camp in Luangwa where we stayed and Shiwa Ng'andu for anyone interested.

Shenton Safaris - Kaingo Camp

Shiwa Ng'andu
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
~Mark Twain

Some people are like a Slinky. They are not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs...
~tanstaafl2

Nullum Gratuitum Prandium
Ne Illegitimi Carborundum
Cumann na gClann Uí Thighearnaigh

tanstaafl2

Re: Pictures from South Luangwa National Park and Shiwa Ng'andu

#2 Post by tanstaafl2 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:33 pm

Finally got some captions up for most of the pictures on the Zambia page now for those who are interested.
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
~Mark Twain

Some people are like a Slinky. They are not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs...
~tanstaafl2

Nullum Gratuitum Prandium
Ne Illegitimi Carborundum
Cumann na gClann Uí Thighearnaigh