I'm an idiot. How do we see what's the most newest post i.e.

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

I'm an idiot. How do we see what's the most newest post i.e.

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:42 pm

Like if someone decides to do FNGD or whatever? I'm trying to navigate here.
Well, then

christie1111
11:11

No Flat View

#2 Post by christie1111 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:46 pm

I am no expert here, but the most recent threads are at the top. If the 'page' icon is orange-ish, then there is a new post. Sometimes that wiggles, I don't know what that means.

:oops:
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#3 Post by T_Bone0806 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:46 pm

On the Bored Forum Index there is a separate entry listed for FNGD. However, we seem to have lost our beloved meister for the moment. Dr. Canada Guy, Dr. Canada Guy, wherefore art thou, Dr. Canada Guy?

Hope he finds us soon, and not just 'cuz of FNGD. I happen to hold him in rather high esteem, as do many of us.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#4 Post by silvercamaro » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:49 pm

T_Bone0806 wrote:On the Bored Forum Index there is a separate entry listed for FNGD. However, we seem to have lost our beloved meister for the moment. Dr. Canada Guy, Dr. Canada Guy, wherefore art thou, Dr. Canada Guy?

Hope he finds us soon, and not just 'cuz of FNGD. I happen to hold him in rather high esteem, as do many of us.
Let me join the High Esteem brigade. I don't have an e-mail address for Etaoin. Does anybody, in case he didn't realize the old board was shutting down?

Ritterskoop

#5 Post by Ritterskoop » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:27 pm

silvercamaro wrote:
T_Bone0806 wrote:On the Bored Forum Index there is a separate entry listed for FNGD. However, we seem to have lost our beloved meister for the moment. Dr. Canada Guy, Dr. Canada Guy, wherefore art thou, Dr. Canada Guy?

Let me join the High Esteem brigade. I don't have an e-mail address for Etaoin. Does anybody, in case he didn't realize the old board was shutting down?
I think he visits GC? Maybe post something there, though that's probably already happened.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

MarleysGh0st

Re: I'm an idiot. How do we see what's the most newest post

#6 Post by MarleysGh0st » Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:26 am

Beebs52 wrote:Like if someone decides to do FNGD or whatever? I'm trying to navigate here.
As a generic answer to your question, at the top of the main page you'll see a link called "View posts since last visit". That will show you all the threads that have been updated since the last time you looked.

For convenience, that's this link here:
search.php?search_id=newposts

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#7 Post by littlebeast13 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:34 am

silvercamaro wrote:

The address etaoin used to register for Phoenix was on the long list of addys I sent the new Broed link to yesterday. Hopefully, he still checks it.

I see my attempt has directed several people over here already, so it mustn't have taken a wrong turn in cyberspace...

lb13

MarleysGh0st

#8 Post by MarleysGh0st » Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:45 am

littlebeast13 wrote: I see my attempt has directed several people over here already, so it mustn't have taken a wrong turn in cyberspace...
Good work, beast! :)

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#9 Post by littlebeast13 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:57 am

MarleysGh0st wrote:Good work, beast! :)
You mean in helping old friends find this place, or in my wonderful spelling of Bored...?

lb13

earendel

#10 Post by earendel » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:25 am

littlebeast13 wrote:I see my attempt has directed several people over here already, so it mustn't have taken a wrong turn in cyberspace...
We'll have to start calling you "Beast Almighty".

Or maybe "Little Bo Beast".
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."