top o' the mornin'®

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
earendel

top o' the mornin'®

#1 Post by earendel » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:37 am

I'm not usually around on Saturday, but I'm spending time online sitting outside a local coffee shop with a WiFi hotspot as I help elwing staff her booth at the Douglas Loop craft show. She laughed when I told her I was going to tote the notebook PC with me, given all the other stuff she was hauling but I told her it was the price of my assistance. It's pretty chilly out here (around 50 degrees at this moment) and I wish I had some fingerless gloves. Traffic is a little light so far but then again the show just opened (10AM local time).
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

Bob Juch

Re: top o' the mornin'®

#2 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:43 am

earendel wrote:I'm not usually around on Saturday, but I'm spending time online sitting outside a local coffee shop with a WiFi hotspot as I help elwing staff her booth at the Douglas Loop craft show. She laughed when I told her I was going to tote the notebook PC with me, given all the other stuff she was hauling but I told her it was the price of my assistance. It's pretty chilly out here (around 50 degrees at this moment) and I wish I had some fingerless gloves. Traffic is a little light so far but then again the show just opened (10AM local time).
Your wife is not the only crafty one in the family!

earendel

#3 Post by earendel » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:47 am

Bob Juch wrote:Your wife is not the only crafty one in the family!
I'd say "clever" rather than "crafty".
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

MarleysGh0st

#4 Post by MarleysGh0st » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:37 am

earendel wrote:I'm not usually around on Saturday, but I'm spending time online sitting outside a local coffee shop with a WiFi hotspot as I help elwing staff her booth at the Douglas Loop craft show.
Bonus!
earendel wrote:It's pretty chilly out here (around 50 degrees at this moment) and I wish I had some fingerless gloves.
Here, too. Second weekend of the Friends of the Library booksale, and about 30 degrees cooler!