Photo Gallery?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
tanstaafl2

Photo Gallery?

#1 Post by tanstaafl2 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:38 pm

Does this bored have a photo gallery? Or the capability for such? Seemed like a nice feature of the other bored (not that I typically used it much).

Also if I understand correctly this one is the older version 2 of the php software? Any reason we can't use the newer/newest version? Isn't the Mega bored using the newer version?

I tend to believe having our own URL/Domain/whatever the heck it is you call it is a goodish thing.

But having as many features as can be successfully supported would be a nice thing. Perhaps hosting photos eats up too much space/bandwidth/whatever the heck it is you call it?
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
~Mark Twain

Some people are like a Slinky. They are not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs...
~tanstaafl2

Nullum Gratuitum Prandium
Ne Illegitimi Carborundum
Cumann na gClann Uí Thighearnaigh

tanstaafl2

#2 Post by tanstaafl2 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:00 am

I take it that's a no...
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
~Mark Twain

Some people are like a Slinky. They are not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs...
~tanstaafl2

Nullum Gratuitum Prandium
Ne Illegitimi Carborundum
Cumann na gClann Uí Thighearnaigh