Okay, I'm getting ready

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
MarleysGh0st

#51 Post by MarleysGh0st » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:26 am

gsabc wrote: Passed test. Was first name called, ending the suspense early, and got complimented by Paul Mercurio for my reaction. Yelled myself hoarse during the tapings. Around 20 passers of a pretty large group of testers. Met with Adam, also interacted with several of the other AP's. Thought it went well, but no 2nd interview. Not sure anyone got one, but it was hard to tell; we were in the audience changeover, so the interviews were en masse, right then and there in the studio, maybe four or five different AP's working at once, while they were still taking the photos and collecting forms.
WTG, gsabc! :)

We've gotta get at least one veteran BB on the show this season! Best of luck!

fuzzywuzzy

go gsabc...

#52 Post by fuzzywuzzy » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:04 am

gsabc wrote:Quick report, because I'm exhausted. Will add more tomorrow.

Passed test. Was first name called, ending the suspense early, and got complimented by Paul Mercurio for my reaction. Yelled myself hoarse during the tapings. Around 20 passers of a pretty large group of testers. Met with Adam, also interacted with several of the other AP's. Thought it went well, but no 2nd interview. Not sure anyone got one, but it was hard to tell; we were in the audience changeover, so the interviews were en masse, right then and there in the studio, maybe four or five different AP's working at once, while they were still taking the photos and collecting forms.

It was Pay for your Wedding week, to air the week of Feb. 4th. (5th?) Sweepstakes prize is a trip to Fiji. Brides.com is the sponsor. Marley's gonna REALLY hate one particular couple. No llamas, and some pretty funny bits between the couples. I'll be interested to see how the holdover couple from the third show does. Some good reactions and stuff.

Someone during the week of October 29th sees the $1MM question. Was announced at the end of the tapings.

Had fun, regardless of the outcome. But I've done my part. The rest is up to them.

Thanks for the vibes, everyone. Marley was just about on the money with his timing. But now I really have to get some sleep. Niters.

Congratulations Gsabc! WOO HOO!

You getting picked for BAM!!! :lol:

and the Boston Red Sox are going to make my year! 8)

Hey, do you mind sending some of those ++++ vibes to Kansas City for my WOF audition tomorrow?

fuzzy
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it."
— Mark Twain

"Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else."
- Judy Garland