A strange and disturbing conversation

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Spock

A strange and disturbing conversation

#1 Post by Spock » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:11 pm

I was at the urinal at Walmart and the guy next to me (There are 2 urinals) starts talking about what a hard day of work he had-he works there.

Then he starts talking about his new tattoo on his knee and how much more painful it was than the ones on his back-Then he proceeds to roll up his pant leg to show me the new tattoo.

FannytheBull
Ole!

Re: A strange and disturbing conversation

#2 Post by FannytheBull » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Spock wrote:I was at the urinal at Walmart and the guy next to me (There are 2 urinals) starts talking about what a hard day of work he had-he works there.

Then he starts talking about his new tattoo on his knee and how much more painful it was than the ones on his back-Then he proceeds to roll up his pant leg to show me the new tattoo.
Dammit, lb, you promised that you'd wait until chat to debut your latest ink.....
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit......

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Speaking of chat...
Well, then

FannytheBull
Ole!

#4 Post by FannytheBull » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Beebs52 wrote:Speaking of chat...
Why not? I'm just killing time waiting for the NUGGETS!!!!11 to start. Damn but I hate nationally televised games....

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#5 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:07 pm

FannytheBull wrote:
Spock wrote:I was at the urinal at Walmart and the guy next to me (There are 2 urinals) starts talking about what a hard day of work he had-he works there.

Dammit, lb, you promised that you'd wait until chat to debut your latest ink.....

I wouldn't be caught dead using the public restroom while the store was still open, let alone show Spock my killer ink.....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#6 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:17 pm

FannytheBull wrote:
Why not? I'm just killing time waiting for the NUGGETS!!!!11 to start. Damn but I hate nationally televised games....

15 minutes after I turn it on, they finally decide to give the score of the damn game.....

They need shorter breaks between innings....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

jaybee

#7 Post by jaybee » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:51 am

You'd think that if he was rolling up his pant leg while 'doing his business' that his aim would suffer a bit. Could be that you were luckier than you think. :mrgreen:
Jaybee

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#8 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:47 am

Things can always be more strange and disturbing.....

lb13

christie1111
11:11

#9 Post by christie1111 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:07 am

Found it.

But it is disturbing!
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#10 Post by ulysses5019 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:25 am

christie1111 wrote:Found it.

But it is disturbing!

That is disturbing. Where's the tattoo?
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

MissBeautifulRedSquirrel
Merry Man

#11 Post by MissBeautifulRedSquirrel » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:26 am

ulysses5019 wrote:
christie1111 wrote:Found it.

But it is disturbing!

That is disturbing. Where's the tattoo?

ES is looking at it, honey....

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#12 Post by ulysses5019 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:39 am

littlebeast13 wrote:Things can always be more strange and disturbing.....

lb13

Yeah, like squirrels using a urinal when the whole world is their toilet. But it makes sense. I guess they don't want to do their business where they eat.
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

silverscreenselect

#13 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:47 am

Don't use the urinal. Use the stall. Then all he can do is tap out a message on your shoe in Morse Code.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

FannytheBull
Ole!

#14 Post by FannytheBull » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:21 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
FannytheBull wrote:

15 minutes after I turn it on, they finally decide to give the score of the damn game.....

lb13
I was having shit fits because they refused to go the IMPORTANT game of the night and instead made us suffer through several minutes (in basketball time, half an hour in real time) of the refs making the nuttiest calls they could think of in order to try and get The Vaunted Heat Threshing Machine the win. Despite their best efforts, Celtics win!

I came in after the game for a victory scream, but all you candy asses had already packed up and gone home.

Also, Christie must keep her Nene avatar up as long as the NUGGETS!!!!11 keep winning.....

FannytheBull
Ole!

#15 Post by FannytheBull » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:23 am

Almost forgot. Crawlspace Fanny finally has competition for the top slot on the countdown this year. I've always had reservations about the freakishly large paws on MBRS......

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#16 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:25 am

FannytheBull wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
FannytheBull wrote:

lb13
I was having shit fits because they refused to go the IMPORTANT game of the night and instead made us suffer through several minutes (in basketball time, half an hour in real time) of the refs making the nuttiest calls they could think of in order to try and get The Vaunted Heat Threshing Machine the win. Despite their best efforts, Celtics win!

I came in after the game for a victory scream, but all you candy asses had already packed up and gone home.

Also, Christie must keep her Nene avatar up as long as the NUGGETS!!!!11 keep winning.....

Wow, they pulled that out???

I turned it on at halftime when everyone bailed, and made it as far as the middle of the 3rd before I gave in and went to bed. I hadn't had my nap, and knew without stimulating conversation, I would be a goner before it was over.....

lb13

FannytheBull
Ole!

#17 Post by FannytheBull » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:27 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
FannytheBull wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13

I turned it on at halftime when everyone bailed, and made it as far as the middle of the 3rd before I gave in and went to bed. I hadn't had my nap, and knew without stimulating conversation, I would be a goner before it was over.....

lb13
You betcha! The bench ended up going on something like a 15-0 run and ROOKIE!! had so many steals he might be cited for a Class 2 Felony....

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#18 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:30 am

FannytheBull wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
FannytheBull wrote:

lb13
You betcha! The bench ended up going on something like a 15-0 run and ROOKIE!! had so many steals he might be cited for a Class 2 Felony....

YAY!!!1

Too bad I wasn't able to stay up to tell you about the hockey game. I partied with the elite and even got to hear the bad version of Cee Lo......

lb13

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#19 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:35 am

FannytheBull wrote:Almost forgot. Crawlspace Fanny finally has competition for the top slot on the countdown this year. I've always had reservations about the freakishly large paws on MBRS......

I hope Angel doesn't get wind of this, or she'll really steer clear of MBRS.....

lb13

secondchance
Possum Hunter!

#20 Post by secondchance » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:21 pm

jaybee wrote:You'd think that if he was rolling up his pant leg while 'doing his business' that his aim would suffer a bit. Could be that you were luckier than you think. :mrgreen:

...and no lucky stars were counted for the pants being pulled up instead of down for the unveiling? :shock: :lol:

frogman042
Bored Pun-dit

#21 Post by frogman042 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Being the elitist snob that I am, I don't talk to
Spoiler
peons.

elwoodblues

#22 Post by elwoodblues » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:53 pm

FannytheBull wrote:I've always had reservations about the freakishly large paws on MBRS......
You know what that means, as ES just learned in the latest avatar.