HotSeatorBust Sighting!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
christie1111
11:11

HotSeatorBust Sighting!

#1 Post by christie1111 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:46 pm

So I ran to the BlackHolePostOffice after work today to mail Daughter1111 a Valentine's Day package and I hear a familiar voice at the counter. I was only 2 people back and heard the voice exclaim something to the effect that her bill was 11.11 and how that was a lucky number! I said, loudly enough to get her to turn around, "Well it is for Christie1111!".

:D

HSoB and HSoBSignificantOther were both there. We chatted about stuff like the J! test, etc and then walked to our cars. Which were parked right next to each other in a relatively large strip-type mall parking lot.

Several funny coincidences!

And Happy 2/11/11 everyone!
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"

Hotseat Or Bust!
Bored Hottie

Re: HotSeatorBust Sighting!

#2 Post by Hotseat Or Bust! » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:19 pm

It may not sound like much of a coincidence considering we live in the same town, but Christie and I do not actually live very close to one another and until yesterday had never unexpectedly run into each other. To add to the coincidence factor...unlike Christie who looked very nice and was obviously having a pretty hair day, I was having the worst, not even a ponytail can help kind of hair day and as we were leaving the house I threw on a ridiculous looking hat and said "I hope I don't run into anyone". LOL.

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#3 Post by ulysses5019 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Hotseat Or Bust! wrote:It may not sound like much of a coincidence considering we live in the same town, but Christie and I do not actually live very close to one another and until yesterday had never unexpectedly run into each other. To add to the coincidence factor...unlike Christie who looked very nice and was obviously having a pretty hair day, I was having the worst, not even a ponytail can help kind of hair day and as we were leaving the house I threw on a ridiculous looking hat and said "I hope I don't run into anyone". LOL.

We demand pictures.
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

christie1111

#4 Post by christie1111 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:48 pm

ulysses5019 wrote:
Hotseat Or Bust! wrote:It may not sound like much of a coincidence considering we live in the same town, but Christie and I do not actually live very close to one another and until yesterday had never unexpectedly run into each other. To add to the coincidence factor...unlike Christie who looked very nice and was obviously having a pretty hair day, I was having the worst, not even a ponytail can help kind of hair day and as we were leaving the house I threw on a ridiculous looking hat and said "I hope I don't run into anyone". LOL.

We demand pictures.
I do not have a professional photographer I can rely on.

:D

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#5 Post by littlebeast13 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:10 pm

ulysses5019 wrote:

We demand pictures.

Fair enough....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

christie1111

#6 Post by christie1111 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Found it!