Contest for AnnieCamaro

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
takinover

Contest for AnnieCamaro

#1 Post by takinover » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:32 pm

Follow in JBG's footsteps.

http://www.petfinder.com/howloween

If you win your mom will have to change her name to SilverChrysler Town and Country.

AnnieCamaro
Four-Footer

Re: Contest for AnnieCamaro

#2 Post by AnnieCamaro » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:46 pm

takinover wrote:Follow in JBG's footsteps.

http://www.petfinder.com/howloween

If you win your mom will have to change her name to SilverChrysler Town and Country.
Thank you for thinking of me, Mr. takin! I want to enter this. At first, I was going to send in the photo of me in my birthday suit, but mom said that I couldn't win with that, since there are probably at least 2 million pumpkin suits for dogs out there. She said I should think of a new costume, and she would take a new picture to enter. I'm thinking.

In the meantime, I am rather pleased about all those dogs out there who will be dressed as pumpkins in honor of my birthday. I am a lucky girl.
Sou iu koto de.

MissDenise
Four-Footer

#3 Post by MissDenise » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:05 pm

missanniecamaro --

This reminds me of the story that The Other Redhead tells Myboonie about The Late Norman, a black cat.

The Late Norman had an operation that, The Other Redhead says, made him whiz like a girl. I don't understand that phrase but Myboonie seems to understand it quite well.

When he was recuperating, The Late Norman wore an Elizabethan collar. (The Other Redhead showed me a picture. The collar didn't have any crinkly stuff on it like Bette Davis' did in the movie the other day so I don't quite understand exactly HOW it was Elizabethan. But The Other Redhead KNOWS everything...)

But, I digress.

The Other Redhead said she felt so terrible about the collar that, when Halloween came, she put aluminum foil on the collar and Norman was a Martian for Halloween.

Myboonie says Norman was from outer space all the time but I think it's because Norman lived with The Other Redhead and The Very Old Lady.

(The Very Old Lady is very nice when she visits me. She gives me treats and brushes me.)

This was very important because Norman used to sit at the front door and watch her as she gave out candy. So he had a special costume.

She hasn't said if she plans to put aluminum foil on me this Halloween. I don't think so!

I think you will look lovely if you enter the contest.

Miss Denise