Overwhelmed

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
themanwho

Overwhelmed

#1 Post by themanwho » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Hey all.

I'd like to apologize for not getting the transcripts in the last two weeks. Moving + work + school + a horrible cold have conspired to lay me out flat. I'm getting back into the swing of things, and I should be able to get back to transcribing this week.

Thanks for your patience.

-Myron
"I will win BIG on a game show this coming year!" - since gsabc isn't using it any more.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: Overwhelmed

#2 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:44 am

themanwho wrote:Hey all.

I'd like to apologize for not getting the transcripts in the last two weeks. Moving + work + school + a horrible cold have conspired to lay me out flat. I'm getting back into the swing of things, and I should be able to get back to transcribing this week.

Thanks for your patience.

-Myron
Thanks or the update, and for your work for the Transcript Team. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

MarleysGh0st

#3 Post by MarleysGh0st » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:00 am

Myron, are you going to be able to catch up on the transcripts of the last two weeks (11/2 and 11/9) or would you like some help with those? I've still got them recorded on my DVR, just in case.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#4 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:25 pm

MarleysGh0st wrote:Myron, are you going to be able to catch up on the transcripts of the last two weeks (11/2 and 11/9) or would you like some help with those? I've still got them recorded on my DVR, just in case.
Since there's a freshly minted BB waiting for her transcript to post, I'll be happy to handle this Wednesday's transcript tonight or this weekend. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

vettech

#5 Post by vettech » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:18 pm

If it's the same cold I've had, I certainly understand. Normally a cold doesn't last more than a day or two for me, but this damn thing will NOT go away - currently on day ten!