What I Want for Father's Day

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

What I Want for Father's Day

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat May 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Since it's too late for my anniversary, and my birthday and Christmas don't come until December, I've decided to put this at the top of my Father's Day list, and I'm sure it will be a hit with other Bored dads as well.

It's my very own Barack Obama Seal Team 6 action figure, which has been given the oh-so-appropriate name Rambama by the manufacturer. Now the Prez and I can go on missions together looking to take down dangerous enemies like Moammar Qadaffi or John Boehner. Or I can just let Rambama take on my neighbor's left over Terminator action figure as Rambama and Arnie debate the best ways to deal with the deficit. Just think of the hours and hours of fun I'll have. And the next time Mrs. SSS wants me to take out the garbage, I'll just tell her "talk to Rambama."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42996803/ns ... _business/
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: What I Want for Father's Day

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Sat May 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Sorry, but I think it's too late to get a refund on the gift I got you from Belize. Maybe flock hasn't done his shopping yet....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

#3 Post by ulysses5019 » Sat May 14, 2011 6:09 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:Sorry, but I think it's too late to get a refund on the gift I got you from Belize. Maybe flock hasn't done his shopping yet....

lb13
I got him a glow in the dark Hello Kitty mousepad, made in Japan. Come to think of it, anything made in Japan glows in the dark these days.
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#4 Post by Estonut » Sat May 14, 2011 6:21 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:Sorry, but I think it's too late to get a refund on the gift I got you from Belize.
I din't know SSS is your father. As such, that gift is totally inappropriate...
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#5 Post by silvercamaro » Sat May 14, 2011 6:30 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:Since it's too late for my anniversary, and my birthday and Christmas don't come until December, I've decided to put this at the top of my Father's Day list, and I'm sure it will be a hit with other Bored dads as well.

It's my very own Barack Obama Seal Team 6 action figure, which has been given the oh-so-appropriate name Rambama by the manufacturer.
Why did they make an action figure of him, but put his wife's arms on it?
Now generating the White Hot Glare of Righteousness on behalf of BBs everywhere.

TheConfessor

#6 Post by TheConfessor » Sat May 14, 2011 9:57 pm

silvercamaro wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:Since it's too late for my anniversary, and my birthday and Christmas don't come until December, I've decided to put this at the top of my Father's Day list, and I'm sure it will be a hit with other Bored dads as well.

It's my very own Barack Obama Seal Team 6 action figure, which has been given the oh-so-appropriate name Rambama by the manufacturer.
Why did they make an action figure of him, but put his wife's arms on it?
Rambama has a wife? With no arms? Is she a Venus de Milo action figure?

MarleysGh0st

#7 Post by MarleysGh0st » Sun May 15, 2011 1:00 pm

The article says the company released the action figure, but is it available in stores yet? Because I really would buy one of these for you, SSS, knowing how much you admire him and all...

peacock2121

#8 Post by peacock2121 » Sun May 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Some people