Back to Baltimore

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
frogman042
Bored Pun-dit

Back to Baltimore

#1 Post by frogman042 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:31 am

I just found out that I'll be traveling to Baltimore the week of the 25th! My boss thinks he is sending me to work with a client there, but little does he know that he is giving me a trip to revisit my grandsons!

In addition, I would love to see any BBers while I'm there and will be availble in the evenings of 4/25 through 4/28 if there are any trivia teams that would like a spare player for a night.

Feel free to send me a PM.

---Jay

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

Re: Back to Baltimore

#2 Post by ulysses5019 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:44 am

frogman042 wrote:I just found out that I'll be traveling to Baltimore the week of the 25th! My boss thinks he is sending me to work with a client there, but little does he know that he is giving me a trip to revisit my grandsons!

In addition, I would love to see any BBers while I'm there and will be availble in the evenings of 4/25 through 4/28 if there are any trivia teams that would like a spare player for a night.

---Jay
As long it's really you who's posting this.
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

TheConfessor

#3 Post by TheConfessor » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:39 pm

frogman042 wrote:I just found out that I'll be traveling to Baltimore the week of the 25th! My boss thinks he is sending me to work with a client there, but little does he know that he is giving me a trip to revisit my grandsons!
Brilliant scheme, unless he monitors your internet activity. Have fun!

frogman042
Bored Pun-dit

#4 Post by frogman042 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:28 pm

TheConfessor wrote:
Brilliant scheme, unless he monitors your internet activity. Have fun!
Initially when I was informed I might be travelling they told me that it would probably be either Omaha or Jersey City.

I said "Omaha and Jersey City aren't the locations you want to send me.'

He responded 'Omaha and Jersey Citiy aren't the locations I should send you.'

Then I said 'Baltimore is where I would be more productive.'

He responded 'Baltimore is where you would be more productive. Book your flight.'

Sometimes using The Force can be so cool.

starfish1113

#5 Post by starfish1113 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:32 pm

---Jay
We (meaning myself, PhilKenSeb, sometimes Rafferbee and a couple of BBs who no longer post, Corn and Renovator) have a trivia team that plays weekly either on Tuesdays (in Mount Airy) or Wednesdays (in Columbia). We would love to have you join the team, even if only for one outing. PM me and we can discuss details.