LB's newest avatar

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

LB's newest avatar

#1 Post by silvercamaro » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:18 am

For those who don't know (which is nearly everybody, because how could you?), LB's newest avatar is a striking portrait of Top Secret Ninjadog. Her alter-ego in everyday life is the beautiful yet mild-mannered BeBe Camaro, who possesses the power to move around the house without making a sound -- not a click of a toenail on tile, not a jingle of a dogtag on collar -- and the ability to become nearly invisible in the night. If the avatar is difficult to see, that's because Top Secret Ninjadog is, too. As such, the drawing is a perfect rendition of the subject.
Now generating the White Hot Glare of Righteousness on behalf of BBs everywhere.

MarleysGh0st

Re: LB's newest avatarhttp://wwtbambored.com/posting.php?mode=re

#2 Post by MarleysGh0st » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:22 pm

What's this? I thought Lizbit was the one interested in a military career, while BeBe was still busy adapting to her career change from professional athlete to regular dog.

When did she find time for Ninja training? :shock: 8)

silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend

#3 Post by silvercamaro » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:25 pm

MarleysGh0st wrote:What's this? I thought Lizbit was the one interested in a military career, while BeBe was still busy adapting to her career change from professional athlete to regular dog.

When did she find time for Ninja training? :shock: 8)
I do not know how she got her training. I can only surmise that it must have been part of her previous Sports School.
Now generating the White Hot Glare of Righteousness on behalf of BBs everywhere.

MarleysGh0st

#4 Post by MarleysGh0st » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:41 pm

silvercamaro wrote:I do not know how she got her training. I can only surmise that it must have been part of her previous Sports School.
It was a response to her encounter with a rogue Morlock, wasn't it? :wink:

ulysses5019
Purveyor of Avatars

Re: LB's newest avatar

#5 Post by ulysses5019 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:13 pm

silvercamaro wrote:For those who don't know (which is nearly everybody, because how could you?), LB's newest avatar is a striking portrait of Top Secret Ninjadog. Her alter-ego in everyday life is the beautiful yet mild-mannered BeBe Camaro, who possesses the power to move around the house without making a sound -- not a click of a toenail on tile, not a jingle of a dogtag on collar -- and the ability to become nearly invisible in the night. If the avatar is difficult to see, that's because Top Secret Ninjadog is, too. As such, the drawing is a perfect rendition of the subject.

I don't see anything.
I believe in the usefulness of useless information.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#6 Post by littlebeast13 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:34 pm

ulysses5019 wrote:
silvercamaro wrote:For those who don't know (which is nearly everybody, because how could you?), LB's newest avatar is a striking portrait of Top Secret Ninjadog. Her alter-ego in everyday life is the beautiful yet mild-mannered BeBe Camaro, who possesses the power to move around the house without making a sound -- not a click of a toenail on tile, not a jingle of a dogtag on collar -- and the ability to become nearly invisible in the night. If the avatar is difficult to see, that's because Top Secret Ninjadog is, too. As such, the drawing is a perfect rendition of the subject.

I don't see anything.

Then you have just been assimilated.....

I would say dead, but BeBe is not that kind of girl....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

MarleysGh0st

#7 Post by MarleysGh0st » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:49 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
ulysses5019 wrote:I don't see anything.

Then you have just been assimilated.....

I would say dead, but BeBe is not that kind of girl....

lb13
How do you know that? There seem to be some secrets in her past!